my tama just turned into an adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's a very early age.

From a new born to toddler it takes one hour, then from toddler to teenager it takes 24 hour's (One day) and then it's supposed to take 72 hour's for it to grow into an adult.

So the normal age is 4-5 day's depending when you hatched your Tamagotchi, 3 days is not normal :angry:

Hope that helps!

lol unless he got a late growing tamagothci and is just a teen or young adult right now.?

I HAVE A SECRET CHARECTER :D THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT BUT ITS A GIRL

GIRLSKIKBUT

hey my tomagotchi is 1 and a teen do you know that if you give a stuffed animal to a adult it will turn in to to stuffed animal

Wow that's a very early age.
From a new born to toddler it takes one hour, then from toddler to teenager it takes 24 hour's (One day) and then it's supposed to take 72 hour's for it to grow into an adult.

So the normal age is 4-5 day's depending when you hatched your Tamagotchi, 3 days is not normal :huh:

Hope that helps!
yes it is normal STEBASTIANHUNEWEARL!!! mine always transform at age 3. what do ya gotta say to that? huh?huh?huh? *sticks out tounge and spits*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, one day during school I remembered I had forgotten my tama at home. I ran to get home and saw that is was an adult and it had just hatched on the very same day! 0_o Go figure.

yes it is normal STEBASTIANHUNEWEARL!!! mine always transform at age 3. what do ya gotta say to that? huh?huh?huh? *sticks out tounge and spits*
^^ Um, that was rude. They were just trying to help.

Depending on what time your Tamagotchi hatched, it can change into an adult when it is 3 or 4. Mine hatched really late at night so it changed into an adult when it was 4. Yours probably hatched early in the morning, which is why it changed when it was only 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back