My tama just turned into an oldie.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadedpicture

Reaction score
i know there are a TON of questions about this,and im sorry, but i couldnt find my answer...

my tama girl is 9 yrs old, and she just turned into an oldie. i have read that Mrs. Busybody only comes when your tama is an adult. well, since mine is an oldie, does that mean that i missed the chance for mine to mate? Will she ever come? cause so far i have never seen her on mine.

Mrs. Busibody (also known as the matchmaker) actually DOES come to tamagotchis that have oldies on them, but hardly ever. It's very, VERY rare. My best advice to you is to keep your Tamagotchi near you as much as possible, and try to check on the screen every so often. You may get lucky! :D

I hope that helps-- If you need more help or don't understand, you can PM me any time. ;)

@CTF@

Mrs. Busibody (also known as the matchmaker) actually DOES come to tamagotchis that have oldies on them, but hardly ever. It's very, VERY rare. My best advice to you is to keep your Tamagotchi near you as much as possible, and try to check on the screen every so often. You may get lucky!  :D
I hope that helps-- If you need more help or don't understand, you can PM me any time.  :)

@CTF@
I'm sorry to say that depending on which version Tamagotchi you have, I may have to disagree with complete_tama_fanatic.

On the MusicStar, the band manager acts as the matchmaker. He stops bringing potential mates when your character becomes an oldie, but then a few days later he resumes these visits. In addition to the band manager offering mates, if your band has a member of the opposite gender to your character, that band member may visit at 8:00 PM proposing marriage.

On the V5, V5.5 (V5 Celebrity), Japanese model "FamiTama" and Japanese model "Royal FamiTama" the characters never turn into oldies. The matchmaker does not visit characters on these models. Instead, characters on these models can find a mate through the television dating channel.

On V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5 (V4plus), and Japanese models "Tamagotchi Plus", "KeiTama", and "Akai-Series" the matchmaker never comes after your character becomes an oldie. The only marriage possible is through connection with another oldie of the opposite gender.

On the Japanese models "EnTama" and "UraTama" (roughly equivalent to the V4 & V4.5) the matchmaker stops visiting once your character becomes an oldie. However, there is a special item you can obtain that can be used to summon the matchmaker to visit an oldie.

On the Japanese model "TMGC+C" (Tamagotchi Plus Color) the matchmaker does not visit; instead your character visits the matchmaker. Oldies on these models can still visit the matchmaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to mention that, mine is v4.

BUT i found my v, gosh, i dunno which one it is, 1 or 2, and my v5, i guess, the family one, so now i have 3, and i restarted it so i could let them grow together. the only thing is, i can only connect with my v4 and the older one (v1 or 2) the v5 wont connect with either one.

but thanks for the answer. now i know that when they turn oldies on v4 it wont come. which kinda sucks, cause i had like, 40,000 points on it that i dont have now :)

Oe more thing, does the gold u get from one generation go over to the next generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back