My tama log starting in the middle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchi000

Reaction score
Yesterday Antne had a baby girl. As it has been the weekend, I do not have camp and can just care for my tama with undivided attention. It really doesn't matter what happens to my tama now - it dying, nothing will effect the outcome of future generations. i still love and want to care for Antne properly though. Im wondering if there is a pattern in which I get my tamas. My first 2 were kuchi, now in meme family. Is it 2 in each as you work your way up to mame family? Anyway, nothin to tell except that im starting a log.

Name: Antne

Hearts: full/full

training:6/9

Intelligence:166

Theatre Art:301

Social Worker:112

lbs:35

generation:3

Yesterday Antne had a baby girl. As it has been the weekend, I do not have camp and can just care for my tama with undivided attention. It really doesn't matter what happens to my tama now - it dying, nothing will effect the outcome of future generations. i still love and want to care for Antne properly though. Im wondering if there is a pattern in which I get my tamas. My first 2 were kuchi, now in meme family. Is it 2 in each as you work your way up to mame family? Anyway, nothin to tell except that im starting a log.
Name: Antne

Hearts: full/full

training:6/9

Intelligence:166

Theatre Art:301

Social Worker:112

lbs:35

generation:3
So today my Shirotsubutchi (baby girl) was born at 9am eastern time. I named her oliva, supposed to be olivia. I watch over her and never let more than one heart be empty, and that 1 heart empty for only 5 seconds. When her happy is empty I play games unless she is at a good weight. (when your tama refuses to play games). Then i feed her a snack and burn the the weight right off. Its 9:59. She should be changing soon! Waiting....time: 10:03. Still waiting.....anyway. Yes!!!!!! It changed! Puchitchi! I hear that one is one of the ones likely to become a mametchi family member. Well i hope so. I'd better get lots of intellegence skill! oh yeah, i guess u figured out i have a v4. But I want a 4.5 for my october b-day!

So today my Shirotsubutchi (baby girl) was born at 9am eastern time. I named her oliva, supposed to be olivia. I watch over her and never let more than one heart be empty, and that 1 heart empty for only 5 seconds. When her happy is empty I play games unless she is at a good weight. (when your tama refuses to play games). Then i feed her a snack and burn the the weight right off. Its 9:59. She should be changing soon! Waiting....time: 10:03. Still waiting.....anyway. Yes!!!!!! It changed! Puchitchi! I hear that one is one of the ones likely to become a mametchi family member. Well i hope so. I'd better get lots of intellegence skill! oh yeah, i guess u figured out i have a v4. But I want a 4.5 for my october b-day!
Okay. So Ive been taking perfect care of my tama and a t campp 2 day it turned into a ringotchi, part of the mame family! I hope Oliva (ment to be Olivia so I pronounce it Olivia) becomes a Mimitchi and a banker is the job I want I think. Bcause I have camp during the week taking care of my tama is gonna be harder (i dont like pause) but I'm confident I will get Mimitchi. I chose the Mr. Turtle for elemetry school. Well thats my report.

Okay. So Ive been taking perfect care of my tama and a t campp 2 day it turned into a ringotchi, part of the mame family! I hope Oliva (ment to be Olivia so I pronounce it Olivia) becomes a Mimitchi and a banker is the job I want I think. Bcause I have camp during the week taking care of my tama is gonna be harder (i dont like pause) but I'm confident I will get Mimitchi. I chose the Mr. Turtle for elemetry school. Well thats my report.
Today I screwed up. I was late to dance camp so I realized halfway through the class that I hadnt put my tama at a time she was asleep! But she didnt die. I made sure she was cared for. If I dont take perfect care of Oliva does it matter now that she is a teen? i dont think so. shes in a family so now i just need to get lots of intelligence points to mimitchi right? oh well. teenage can be the most boring part of the ta,a life i think. especially when trying to get a mame/mimitchi u have to keep her at perfect weight,and cant give her snacks just make her gain weight, just to play games when u r bored. All u do is wait for her to get hungary to play 1 little game.

Today I screwed up. I was late to dance camp so I realized halfway through the class that I hadnt put my tama at a time she was asleep! But she didnt die. I made sure she was cared for. If I dont take perfect care of Oliva does it matter now that she is a teen? i dont think so. shes in a family so now i just need to get lots of intelligence points to mimitchi right? oh well. teenage can be the most boring part of the ta,a life i think. especially when trying to get a mame/mimitchi u have to keep her at perfect weight,and cant give her snacks just make her gain weight, just to play games when u r bored. All u do is wait for her to get hungary to play 1 little game.
Today I got a mimitchi! I kinda knew it was gonna happen but its still so thrilling! Ive never gotten a mimitchi see? anyway, i havent gotten a job yet obviously so.... IM SO GLAD I GOT A MIMITCHI!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back