my tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracedgirl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hi, this is my first time posting on my tama log as u can see..... :furawatchi: well, i have 3 tamas, 2 v4s, and 1 v4.5, i just got my v4.5 last sunday, and my v4s, well, a month or 2 months ago.... but that does not matter! so well, the weirdest thing happened to one of my v4s, well, it kept freezing, so, well, u know, naturally i would download, so after a while it wouldnt freeze, so it qould reset by itslef! you know that beeeep it makes when uu press the reset buttton, well i kept hearing that, so i loked at my tams, and it would be an egg on one of my v4s, so i downloaded! then the screen went blank, i freaked! i reset again! and downloaded, so it went bakc to normal i looked at it then put it down, beeeeeeeeeep it reset itsle f agin! so i just reset it, no downloading! so now im like ok, i feel better now i look at it, and i start doing that reset thing... and it turned out to be a gir, i wanted a boy, so i reset agin, this time the screen went blank, nothing happened, i reset again, and it was fine, so i did that reset thing again, i entered my birth day, the time day, and everything, then it froze, nothing worked, so i reset again.... know it wouldnt stop beeping! so this is wat it sounded like... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, i used a dif pen this time, it worked! i did the resety thing again, it was a boy! i was so happy! :ichigotchi: its name is now tommy, and it the toddler with a mohawk![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] hey its me again! lol anywayz, my v4.5 is a memetchi with wings (uramemetchi!) and it got married to the tama i wrote about ealeir, and since i reset that v4, the v4.5 mommy and daughter dont have a father/hubby! ho sad! well they got married yesterday, and today i wanted it to leave early so around an hour ago i set the time to 11:59 (u can only do this if they had the baby the day b4) and i waited a min, lo and behold the adult left ! yay! so now im with child, its a baby girl named jelly, yeah dumb name but i think its cute! back to my v4 i was writin bout earlier.... its still mohawk baby cause i downloaded.... :wacko: :p grrrr. i changeed the time, that way just in case it can still evolve! yay! my other v4, well its my oldest, 10th generation! THATS RIGHT TAMAGIRL20597! 10TH! sorry. B) :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :unsure: its the tooth, the female tooth, u know the one with hearts on its head! i hate it! since a universal can turn into anything, i want it to turn into a mimitchi, thats wat happened last time on that tama, so why not???? anywayz, i be postin back l8ter! :blink: :p :p :wacko: [/SIZE]

Do not click! that means CLICK! click like uve never clicked b4! CLICK CLICK CLICK!

[SIZE=14pt] hey youll, i wanna make this easier for u and me.... i have 3 tamas, i need an easier way to refer to them so here it is, the tama i wrote about in my first entry..... is my punked out v4! my other v4, is the yellow digital.... and my v4.5, well, we can just call that one, my v4.5 ok? ok.... :D anwayz my punked out v4, i wanted it to turn into a kuchipatchi..... but me being me.... it went into the meme family! :wub: :kusatchi: :angry: so now its that teen, u know the one that looks like a firebal/..... its red..... it starts with an h, i just cant remember! it just evovled likee 5 mins b4 i started writing this entry. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: my yellow digital v4, is still an ugly old girl tooth and my v4.5 is that cute little star that looks like this -----> :( ive noticed that most of the v4.5 charecters, are v2 charecters, which is kinda cool................................ B) but i dont care bc the charecters are real cute! im hoping that my v4.5 will not turn into the same theen it turned last time.... that would ruin today.... and i wanna clear this up 4 u too....[/SIZE]

my yello digital v4: teenager, girl, the universal teen that looks like a girl tooth

my punked out v4: teenager, boy, the teen in the meme family that looks like a fireball

my v4.5 (running leopard): toddler about to turn into a teen 2day, girl, it looks like this :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt] yea, all day i was on this computer, and having three tams while doing that cna drive u nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfotunatly non of my tamas have evolved! ;) :p :angry: ;) anywayz..... i am completly shocked! whenever i connect m v4 with a v4.5 doing present or visit which ever on is going ovr the others house is a nazotcchi! gggrrr! ive learned that tamagotchis dont make it up as it goes alonng, its kinda like theres a timer, for ex 10 mins after its a baby it will get sick (its not true its an example) every time, i also noticed how they all get things at the same time... that also proves my point.... it makes it seem boring, knowing wat and how things work on a tama, yet it doesnnt.... it makes it more interesting.. you neve know when it comes to having 3 tamas. -_- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]OMG nobbodys respondin, whoever reads this please reaspond becauase u know something that apparently i dont, and i would like to know, mayeb i tell something about wat i do with my tama, and im doing it wrong id appreciate u tell me how to do it right! thanx! anyway,, my punked out v4 is a male cat, and my yellow digital is a girl cat, so im tryin to get em married, my v4.5 is a teen, and its well, um.... a japanese thing, its so cute! i forgot wat its called but there are v4.5 charecter charts placed all ovr ill se if i can get one to post here![/SIZE]

i got both my v4s married, and i made the adult leave around um..... 5...? anywayz, my yellow v4 is a harutchi! hopefullly to turn into a mimitchi1 and my black v4... is a putchitchi and hopefully will turn into maiditchi! um, my v4.5 turned into that thing that looks like the third charecter as a boy it can turn into in the mame family, only its a girl version of it! u can check out wat i mena in the chrecter chart i posted! anywayz, im gonna get my v4.5 married courtesy of the matchmaer, on i think maybe saturday! anywayz, i have been kinda ignoring tthem for the past generation, so now i plan to take times alone with each one earning good skill points!

[SIZE=14pt] i got both my v4s married, and i made the adult leave around um..... 5...? anywayz, my yellow v4 is a harutchi! hopefullly to turn into a mimitchi1 and my black v4... is a putchitchi and hopefully will turn into maiditchi! um, my v4.5 turned into that thing that looks like the third charecter as a boy it can turn into in the mame family, only its a girl version of it! u can check out wat i mena in the chrecter chart i posted! anywayz, im gonna get my v4.5 married courtesy of the matchmaer, on i think maybe saturday! anywayz, i have been kinda ignoring tthem for the past generation, so now i plan to take times alone with each one earning good skill points![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]heeey sorry i havent beein posting latly, i guess ive been caught up @ camp...... :p , i go to the ymca... :D so, yea. anywayz, back to teh um.. yea. ;) im leaving for vacation today so you guys wonnt hear form me until, maybe uhh... next saturday.. :D , so im gonna post as much as i remeber about wat happened to my tamas since the last time i posted. :p well, my v4.5 died TWICE! JUST BECAUSE I CANT BRING EM TO CAMP AND HAVE TO LEAVE EM AT HOME! so now its allll the way back to first gen :huh: and my yellow v4, hehe, its still that tiny wittle kitty cat, I downloaded it a few times... so its gonna be a while till the matchmaker comes... oh wait! its coming tomorrow! I THINK. my punked out v4, is sleeping, its a universal teen, the girl thing that looks like it has sticks for arms, and whn it comes up close it looks like a cat. :mellow: oh teh v4.5 is a kuchitamatchi... and my tamagotchi i have on a cd rom for my computer is also a kuchitamachi :wacko: and well, my yellow is still 11th gen! and also i hv a question: when any tamagotchi stays in da middle of the screen and opens and closes its mouth and little things come out of its mouth, like a few lines and on the top its like a spark or something... my v4.5 just did that 50 secs ago... and ive seen all my tamas do that.... and im worried, can u help me??[/SIZE]

AAAAAAH! my stinkin yello V4 is now a a *sobs* GRAAAAANDDMAAAA! :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: now i hve to wait for a grandpa, to get it married, and have 12 gen!!1 :wacko: that means i hve ti make one of my boys a grandpa! and make sure yellowy dont dye!! :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back