~My Tama Log!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalkers! I've decided to write a log on my Tama's aswell as a blogagotchi. I have alot of tama's but I don't have enough time to take good care of all of them, so I only have 1 or two running at a time. I currently have my blue V4 with white snowflakes running. But as soon as V4.5s come out in Australia, I'll start writing about it! When my Tama's talking the writing will be in orange, and when I'm talking it will be any random colour other than orange.

Thanks for listening,

:lol: Chocola :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
~Cassy~

I just reset my tamagotchi V4, the egg hatched about 5 minutes ago, it was a little girl, I called her cassy.

I quickly feed her then played a round of jump rope to fill her happiness and get down her weight. We got all the way to 30 and on her first try too! Cassy is currently bobbing around the screen full, and happy, after she grows up into a toddler I will take her to TamaTown and we'll get lots of Gotchi Points and I'll buy Cassy some really cool toys. Today I'm going to the movies with a few friends, I'm sure Cassy will love going out to the movies! Now I'll let Cassy talk!

Hi, I just finished playing a game of jumrope, it was so fun and I got to 30 on my first try! I'm really excited about taking my first trip to TamaTown, it should be really fun! I'm also excited about going to the movies with my mum and her friends.

My mum just took me shopping, there was nothing in the shop to buy, my mum said that she'll enter codes in later.

Thats all for now,

Cassy

Awww, I'm so proud of Cassy, shes so cute! I'll update later!

Bye,

:lol: Chocola :lol:

Latest posts

Back