My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
OMG! Yesterday I bought a V5. It is so cool! I can't wait for them to be adults! They are children right now. I have triplets right now. Here are the statistics.

Bond percentage:10%

Family:Blended

Family name:Tama

Generation:1rst

Gotchi Points:$820

Characters:

Sakuramotchi-Daughter

Ahirukutchi-Son

Tororotchi-Daughter

Yesterday the matchmaker visted my v4.5 and my tama had a baby girl! Also my v4 ran out of batteries.

k so, i was foolin around with my v4.5 and set the clock to 11:59, and i saw my tama leave its baby! i named her Mimi. i think i might turn her into an oldie. my tamas on my v5 still haven't grown to teenagers yet. :rolleyes:

my mom says i'm not allowed to buy any more tamas."3 tamagotchi's is enough!" that sucks... i hope i'll get any of the future versions for christmas or my birthday.

have you heard? i won the june-july 2008 contest! thats the first time i won something on tamatalk! well back to tamagotchis, i did something really stupid. i read on tamatalk that if you insert the tab you pull out when you first get your tama, it will save the battery. IT RESET MY V5! here are the statistics.

Bond percentage:20%

Family:Blended

Family name:panda

Generation:1rst

Gotchi Points:$310

Characters:

Sakuramotchi-Daughter

Ahirukutchi-Son

Tororotchi-Daughter

Latest posts

Back