My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contest between Tamas!

I want you as viewers to select your fav tama (out of mine) and i will give that tama its own feature on this log. Just select you favourite and pm me.

TamaTime!

Ducky: OMG i want my own feature, please please pleaseeeeee vote for me.

End: Ducky if you win then we will all be suprised, we all know Mousey is the most popular. :)

Geb: We do?

End: Yes, as much as it pains me, its the truth.

Mousey: Alright! I didn't know you thought like that, i thought for sure Torrie would be. She is fiinnnneeeee. :D

Torrie: Awwhhh thanx Mousey but don't forget, your my BROTHER.

Mousey: Oh yeah -blushes-

Everyone else: -sniggering-

Tawnie: I think the one who will win this contest will be the prettiest......ME! -Looks at self in mirror-

Aj: No it will be the smartest.

Geb: No, funniest!

Tawnie: Prettiest!

Geb: Funniest!

Aj: Smartest!

Ducky: Dumbest!

-silence-

Tawnie: Prettiest!

Aj: Smartest!

Geb: Funniest!

End: SHUTTTT UPPPP!!!! We will know as soon as votes start coming in. I hope that will be soon, i cant live with this everyday.

Squeak: Well i wonder who will get Married first out of Tip and End and Soph and Geb?

Soph: Thats easy, me and Geb.

End: No, it will be me and Tip.

-Tip and Geb look at each other and shrug-

Tip and Geb: It will be no one till we get our advice from the public.

Soph: Fine

End: Yeah we can wait.

-they all walk away-

Tamanug: Well i guess their finnished.

Bye

Tamanug

Well, Geb is now going to normal School, he just got the message in the post. I cant believe how fast he has grown.

Bye

tamanug

Soph, Tip, Geb and End are all asleep now. Just the Ele and the Candy family are awake. They probably go to sleep at 9 or 10.

Tamanug

Thank you Tamagotchi~Dutchess!

You are the second person to complement my log! Everyone check out her log, it is great!

Tamanug

Ok people, nothing much is going on, just want you to know that i have had 1 entry for who should get married but i am still waiting for more.

tamanug :)

Dont forget, anyone who pms me will get a mention in the post after i get the message. If you have log aswell i will also mention that.

All are asleep now.

Last log for the day.

I will stay on for a bit though for mai.

PLEASE SEND SOME.

Night night

Tamanug :)

Hey i got mail!

I THINK YOUR LOG IS SO COOL AND POPULAR HOPE IT GETS MORE AND MORE POPULER :D :D :D

Thank you Mamitchi123!

Hope more readers send mail!

night TT

tamanug

All tama's are up now. Nothing much is happening, so we will move on to one of our features:

TamaTime:

End: We cant talk for long guys!

Mousey: Why not? My Fana want to see what i want to say, this is our time.

Ducky: Umm, well, I dont know, ok, stop asking me! -runs off-

Soph: -looks to see where he went- Well i dont think he will be back for a while.

Geb: Urrgghhhh, Being a young androtchi is so annoying! I feel like a robot. :(

Soph: I think you look cute. -blushes-

Geb: -smiles- Why thank you, so do you.

Aj: Oh boy.

Squeak: Whats with you Aj? I thought you liked love?

Aj: When it involves me, not when it is just people going on about how cute they are.

Mousey: Aj, your so dumb at times.

Aj: Hey. B)

End: Come on people, dont be rude infront of the viewers.

Tip: Yeah Endy baby, you tell those Tama's. -whistles-

End:-Nods and Blushes-

Tip: Anyway, do you guys want to know what i am going to write in someones next birthday card?

Everyone Else There: Yeah, ok sure.

Tip: Ok -clears throat- This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed at home, This little piggy had roast

beef, and this little piggy had non, and this little piggy found out your real age and went heheheee all the way home

End: That was really funny Tip.

Mousey: Yeah

Tawnie: Yeah i know what you mean, i loved it, i would never be able to come up with something like that.

Geb: How did you think of it?

Aj: With his brain, Derrr.

Tip: Accutally i thought of it with my toes.

-everyone stares-

Tip: Whhatttt?

End: Hum sweety? You toes cant think for you.

Torrie: Any way, we have to go now, breaakffassstttt!

Everyone: BYE! Mousey: Dont forget to PM Tamanug if you like this feature!

Well i hope you liked our feature of TamaTime! :huh: Thank you for reading!

Tamanug

Geb and Soph are now trying to get the relationship up even higher from full smileyfaces to a heart or even more!

Tamanug :(

Hello my fellow viewers,

I had a thought earlier about what i will name my next generations, so i will ask you as my readers to think or a couple of names for baby tama's. You can choose one for a girl and one for a boy. PM me you suggestion. Thank you

Tamanug :D

Omg, i have just ordered a Tamgotchi Music Star.

Got any great advice, please PM me, this will be my first Music star.

It will get here soon and i will post how many days left each day for you. When the day comes that it arives i will post all updates for you to read about. It is a blue music city one i think.

Tamanug :D :D

I cant believe it,

Geb has just recieved a heart! I think He and Soph have been sending them behind my back :D

Well i think in the near future we will have little tams's running round :D

And omg Soph just got a snake! How would send her that?

Well post later.

tamanug

You know what i will let Geb talk to you guys for a bit ( but not TamaTime)

Geb: Hey guys, why havent any of you sent me advice, i will be evolving soon and i am sure she wants to get married as soon as we can, me, well i am not so sure. Yeah i love her but i think i will dissapoint her when i get a job. You see i dont have many qualifications so i wont get a good job, she on the other hang will get a job because she is sooooooooooooooooo pretty! -blushes- Any way, -clears throat- i just want to say that i have the best idea for a feature if you pic me to have one. I cant tell you yet though.

Please PM Tamanug with comments or voting for who gets their own feature.

Tamanug: Indeed, yeah he is really excited about his idea. So please PM me as soon as you can and i will mention you in my posts.

tamanug and Geb :D

Latest posts

Back