My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be doing something wrong. Phil just evolved into a Oniotchi. NOOOOO! I don't want an Oniotchi! I think that the reason why it does this because they might be underweight. Does anyone know if it is underweight and if being that way will make it evolve into a not very good chaacter? I would rather have what Jill was as a teen then an Oniotchi! :) I guess I don't take very good care of my tama, even know I pause it when I know I won't be able to take care of it. :D

Here are Phil's new stats.

Type: Oniotchi

Weight: 17 lbs

Training: 5

Well, I guess I will be able to live with an Oniotchi. But I'd really prefer an Itchigotchi. I would appreciate it if you would PM me if you know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

hello stitch girl,

i have one tamagotchi too

and one japanese kind too

are you from america?

coz i love the tamagotchi that you have

hi stitch girl

i will give you status of the weight-

baby-5g

child-10g

teenager-20g

adult-30

your matchmaker will come only after your tama is seven

1yr-baby and child

2-child/teenager

3-teenager

4-teenager/adult

5-adult

6,7,8,9,-adult

8,9,-adult and baby

this is all the infomation i can give you

-_-

if you want somemore infomation, you can go to www.tamagotchi.com

Thanks princesslady! I can now tell if my tama is the right weight or not. Yes, I live in the US. You can see my pin on the Member Map.

Update on next post....

Time for a much needed update...

My computer has had a virus on it for the past few days, but I finnally think I fixed it. It was also super slow, but I think that's fixed too. :blink:

So anyway, yesterday, Phil evolved into a Gozarutchi. I knew that would happen. I kept it regular weight, but I kept on forgetting to pause it when I went to school, so by the time I came home all the heart meters were at zero. :p

Here are Phil's current stats...

Type:Gozarutchi

Training:9 Yay!

Weight: 20 lbs (Underweight)

I don't know when the next time will be when I will be able to update. Probably when the Matchmaker comes again. (Or Phil dies, or grows old.)

Thats all for now! :D

Oh, it has been soooooooo long. I think over 2 months. Well, belive it or not, Phil is still living, and on pause. I know, I know, I'm a cold-hearted person for doing that. The thing was controling my life. He is in my purse, and I don't know when I will unpause him. I still play with him every once and a while, but, yeah. I'll update here sometimes. I'm still a Tama fan. :(

Okay, I finally got a version 2! Woo hoo!

Okay, here are some stats...

Weight: 10 lbs

Name: Cody

Training: 0

Generation: 1

And I guess I'll add that is light blue with some flowers on it.

I loved the jump game on v1, but I'm not sure if I fully understand how to play it on this one. I guess you have to press A, B, or C in 0.5 seconds after the circle turns black? I don't know. I've got all of the codes amd stuff already. Yeah....

Now he's asleep.

Goodnight!

Okay, here we go. Yesterday, he was a Hitodetchi. Then at about 10:30 this morning, he changed into a Ringotchi.

Training: 1

Weight: 26 lbs

Well, that's all I have time for right now. Even my tama went to bed 3 hours ago.

Okay, I've decided that this will be my last post on this log. :angry: I can't believe that I've had this log for so long. I'll still be on TamaTalk and playing with my tamagotchi. I like this site. I like talking to people and helping them out if I can. :ph34r:

I've been having fun learning how to play the games. I like the heading game, even though sometimes I press B but he still doesn't want to jump. I got 100 points yesterday from that game, that's proabably why I like it so much. I've also been making sure his hearts don't go down, so whenever they do, I make sure they go back up. :(

Stats

Training: 8 bars

Weight: 22 lbs

Latest posts

Back