My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenorange7

Reaction score
Today, I was surfing tamatalk and suddenly.......

The matchmaker shows up! She has a Mimitchi with her........

She asks me a question and I was so surprised I just answered YES!

My tama Moo (a Billotchi) slides over to the Tama and a heart appears between them.

They get married. I am half happy half disappointed because he barely knows this woman!

I name his wife Mimi. The screen goes black...

There is fireworks.

A newborn appears.

[SIZE=21pt]It's a girl![/SIZE]

I run and tell my mother. She thinks Lizi ( the baby named after my mom) is adorable.

I show my brother he thinks it is gross. (He does not own a Tama and does not appreciate it yet.) (Yet)

I deciede to start a log of Lizi's life.

I type all this. I look down at my Tama.

There is a present, a small, baby sized present. (I am not talking about rapping paper and colorful ribbons.)

I give a time out.

Moo jumps up ing shock.

Lizi watches moo jump up in shock.

Then vice versa.

Like father like daughter.

I am sad that Moo will go away tomorrow at 3:30. See ya in tamatown I guess.

Hope to write soon, greenorange7

This morning, before I went to school, Moo left. I never got to say good-bye!

Oh well!

Elizi was very stubborn today. She kept wanting me to feed her during band while I was suppoed to be playing! :furawatchi:

She became a Kuchitamachi while I was in p.e.

At lunch: [SIZE=21pt]YAY![/SIZE] my friend has a v2 with a male Marutchi the same age as Elizi!

I connected them over and over and over again during recesses and art and Social Studies.

Elizi and Ross are now good friends! ( four smiley faces ) and we hope they will fall in love!

Tama's are all the rage ing my class now, and just two people have not been interested in them! Yay Tama's!!! :furawatchi: <--- my friend's tama!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back