My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Matchmaker just arrived at 7:00pm and Dawn fell in love with Hanatchi. She's now proud Mama to a baby boy :wacko:

Weight: 32 lbs

Training Points: 6

I have also updated the Family Tree and Growth Chart for my Tama family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn left Baby Spike on his own yesterday. He quickly became a Mizutamatchi toddler. This morning he morphed into a Nikatchi teenager. They grow up so fast :furawatchi:

Generation: 5

Weight: 16 lbs

Training Points: 2

Spike just became an adult, he is a Hashizoutchi :wacko: Very cute! He just tried on the Elvis wig, very cool. Now he is sitting on the throne I bought the other day. He looks very regal.

Weight: 20 lbs

Training Points: 7

The Matchmaker just came at 7:00pm. Spike fell in love with Teketchi and had a baby girl!

Weight: 21 lbs

Training Points: 7

Here are the updates to the Family Tree and Growth Chart

The Matchmaker came last night and Glory fell in love with Megatchi. They had a baby boy! Generation 7 is born :wacko:

Weight: 36 lbs

Training Points: 8

Glory's son grew up before my eyes while I was on vacation. I named him Angel and he has taken after his grandpa Spike. He was a Mizutamatchi toddler, a Nikatchi teenager, and just became a Hashizoutchi adult today. I'm surprised that with all the possible characters I would get two exactly the same!

Generation: 7

Weight: 22 lbs

Training Points: 4

Generation 8 is born!

The matchmaker came this morning at 10:30. Angel fell in love with a Sekitoritchi and had a baby boy :D

Weight: 22 lbs

Angel's baby woke up on his own this morning. I named him Alex. He became a toddler a few hours later, he is a Tamatchi... very cute!

Generation: 8

Weight: 13 lbs

Training Points: 1

The Matchmaker came this afternoon at 3:00 and Alex fell in love with Teketchi :)

They had a baby girl.... Generation 9!

Weight: 24 lbs

Training Points: 5

Alex left his baby yesterday morning, I named her Kate. She became a Tamatchi toddler yesterday morning and a Piroriroritchi teenager today (couldn't find a picture link for this character except within this Character Chart).

Generation 9

Weight: 15 lbs

Training Points: 2

The Matchmaker came this morning and Kate fell in love with Urutchi :angry:

They had a baby boy.

Weight: 35 lbs

Training Points: 6

Kate left her baby boy on his own this morning, I named him Jack. He just became a Tamatchi toddler.

Weight: 11 lbs

Training Points: 1

Jack became a teenager today, he's a Hinotamatchi :)

Generation: 10

Weight: 16 lbs

Jack became an adult yesterday, he's a Chomametchi, then the battery promptly died :D Got a new battery today and all is well.

Weight: 31 lbs

The matchmaker just came and Jack fell in love with Maskutchi. They had a little baby girl :)

Weight: 36 lbs

Latest posts

Back