My Tama Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl_scissors

Reaction score
My V2 Tama Candy a female,7 year old :eek: that got the matchmaker at 7:13pm on the 28/1/06 (today)& her baby on the screen with her is a ShiroPuchitchi.When the mum goes away i'm gonna call the baby Lucky if its a girl & Footy if its a boy!& she mated with a Hiratchi

My V1 Tama Hug! a female,8 year old :) that also got the matchmaker at 7:13pm on the 28/1/06 but the baby with her is a Puchitchi & i am gonna call it Sam coz i dunno if its a boy or a girl (its probs gonna b a boy)

.BTW she mated with a Gozarutchi.

my tama's both weigh 99lb/g because i never have time 2 play games with them but i think i will play a few with them now.

Hi again, both of my tama's woke up at 10am and as soon as Candy: :) woke up her baby went to the toilet!Hug!: :pochitchi: was just moving about the screen when she woke up.at 10:11am Hug! :mametchi: 's baby got a virus ! so i had 2 give it some medicine

sorry i havnt posted in ages!

like 2minutes ago both of my Tama's got the matchmaker!

Holly(V2) mated with an Urutchi (the sheep thing)& Flump (V1)mated with a Robotchi :huh: !

but the bad thing is, i dont know what to call their babies! but i think i will name them Sam & Lucky

Latest posts

Back