my tama sleeps a lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nati

Reaction score
:p well i have a v2, just today i have it, it evolved one time, and got to sleep, so far abouut 4 hours sleeping, is that ok? it sleeps all night (got to sleep abour 6:00 pm and now 10:30 pm)

Tamagotchis sleep al night this is perfectly normal.

Do you have the time set right on it, Nati? They do sleep all night, but I don't think any of them go to bed at 6:00.

thanks for the answers!, it seems i had a time setting problem but is already fixed, is there a way to make my tama go to sleep later about 11:00 pm so she wake up later too?? (today it woke up at 8:00 a.m!)

i have another question: :D when my pet is hungry should i give her (it's a girl) the necessary food to complete the hearts on "hunger" level?

thank you again :D

I don't think there is a way to make it sleep longer but it should sleep longer as it gets older. I think you should go ahead and give it enough food to fill up the happy hearts.

Of course, once you've fed it, you'll have to play a game to get its weight down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back