My Tama Was Watching Something

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One day, my tamagotchi finally got married and had a baby. The day after that, my tama and it's baby were sitting down watching this egg hatch with a picture of a star on it. I didn't know if it was supposed to do that with it's baby or if it's not natural. Please help!

what time of day was it??? it could have been watching tv. they do that. I think its kinda cute when they watch tv.....but if it was night, they could have been watching the stars.

that is an easter animation!!! dont worry i think you have your time setting wrong!!!!!!

oh hahaha, thats happened to me too, and i was wondering what it was! :D

Cool! You're lucky! Mine are never grown up in time for most of the animaations. Sigh.

wat happended with mine...this is the story

one day i was on the phone with my friend ashley and all of a sudden my tamagptchi Renee(v4)bepped like if it wanted something and when i looked i sceammed its was the machmaker!!!i was so happy and like 5secons later it went away i was soooooooooooooo pised!!!pls help i dont know where she went help pls :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back