My tama went right to sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
Okay, so my tamagotchi is a toddler, 0yrs old. Yesterday, when I wanted to do something else without having to watch my tamagotchi, I turned off the lights (on my tama) and my tamagotchi feel right to sleep. It was like 7:00. I don't know if that was a glich, there is something wrong with my tamagotchi, or that is supposed to happen. Please tell me, because this has happened a few times before. :) :) :huh:

yep its supposed to happed toddlers sleep early in the v1 v2 v3 sometimes if you tamagotchi sleeps at 8:00 and you turn off the light at 7:30 it goes right to bed

Okay, so my tamagotchi is a toddler, 0yrs old. Yesterday, when I wanted to do something else without having to watch my tamagotchi, I turned off the lights (on my tama) and my tamagotchi feel right to sleep. It was like 7:00. I don't know if that was a glich, there is something wrong with my tamagotchi, or that is supposed to happen. Please tell me, because this has happened a few times before.  :)   :)   :huh:
Maybe you did that at there at same bed-time. Each ta,magotchi wakes up and sleep at a certain time here is the link click here Or this does not work try "DOWNLOADING" your tamagotchi. On the back of your tamagotchi you will see a small hole at the bottom, poke it softly with a pencil/pen. Then press the B button and then you will see a "Download" or "Reset" button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!!! I thought there was something wrong with my tamagotchi. :) :)

There's nothing wrong with it. If your Tamagotchi has been yawning, you can put it to sleep early by turning the lights off. I don't notice that my Tamagotchi has been yawning, most times, but it's not weird to be able to put them to sleep early.

If you put the lights out on your tamagotchi half an hour or less before it's original bedtime, it will automatically go to sleep. :huh:

Obviously this only works on V1, V2 & V3 tamas because the 'Lights' icon on the V4 is replaced by the 'Mail' icon. :)

-sk8er girl-

If you put the lights out on your tamagotchi half an hour or less before it's original bedtime, it will automatically go to sleep. :huh:
Obviously this only works on V1, V2 & V3 tamas because the 'Lights' icon on the V4 is replaced by the 'Mail' icon. :)

-sk8er girl-
The light is a Auto-Feature in the v4 it will turn off by itself.

Stems:

Code:
Auto-Self

The light is a Auto-Feature in the v4 it will turn off by itself.
Stems:

Code:
Auto-Self
Yes, it's the same with my uratama, entamas & other Japanease tamagotchi versions. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back