My tama won't get happy if I play with it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
Why is this? Everyone says to keep it happy by playing, but the happy hearts won't increase when I play, only if I give it snacks. Is this normal?

That is completly normal

Toys are just extra things to make it fun

and playing games might make it hungry

Happy hearts only increase by playing game if you do good, for example: if you get a great or exellent you'll get 1 happy heart if you beat the game you get all happy hearts. hope i helped!

That is completly normalToys are just extra things to make it fun

and playing games might make it hungry
Mmm...not quite. The happy hearts will only increase if you get to a certain point in the game (like past Round 3 in Mimic or past five jumps in Jumping Rope).

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi:

another way to make it happy is to feed it it's fave food (but if it is a snack then that kinda weirds the point :ichigotchi: )

Tamaguy#1 is right.

It is not just about playing games to make them happy - to have to score a certain number or get past a certain round to fill a happy heart.

Frankie997 is also right. You need to aim to get a "GREAT" message from your tama after you have finished playing the game - or even better "EXCELLENT" - then you can be sure you are filling the Happy hearts. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back