My tama wont use objects/ ver 1/2 Q

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat_00

Reaction score
Ok i have 2 questions

First i had the origianl tama from like ears ago...then i bought a tama connection 1...now i bought the 2nd one (this is not the uestion! lol)

My tama(2) wont wear any costumes or play with any toys (t is a teenager)

also if i wrap a present to give to a friend it wont work with my ver 1 will it?

anyways hope to hear back soon thanx a bunch

Oddly enough, your Tamagotchi can only play with toys, wear costumes, or any other items when it is an adult. That is so strange, because it is mostly kids that play with toys!

And I'm not sure about the V1/V2 connection question... sorry, I don't even have a Version One Tamagotchi! However, I am pretty sure that it will work, I think I've heard some things like that before, and I believe that connections between V1 and V2 will work just fine!

Oh, and also, please don't double post.... this is considered spam, so please edit your posts instead of creating a new one.

Thanks! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
V2 children and teens can only play with the bear (girls) and the action figure (boys), the ball and use the shovel and pot plants - they have to be adults to use the other items.

The V1s and V2s connect fine and play either the balloon pop game or the eating game - but when it comes to presents the story is different....

In my experience, it is not worth wrapping a V2 present and giving it to a V1. It rarely works because the V1s are programmed to receive certain presents according to their character - e.g. V1 : Mimitchi - hair bow or pencil, Androtchi - wig or bubble blower, etc.

What happens is either your V1 character opens a present that is not what you wrapped - or it is something like a ball or a love heart which stays on the V1 screen for a few moments and then disappears...

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back