My tama!=(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman_2525

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a tama, a tama called Jamie. I painted min with clear nail polish to protect his pattern (i got the tip from a fourm). The polish seeped through into my tama now i dont have a tama.

Today I woke up sad from the day before knowing i wouldnt have any responsibility for a tama.

School was upsetting everyone had a tama but me i got to tama sit alot though.

After school we were driving home a different way, I asked my mum she said this way was quicker.

After 10minutes of driving we stopped out the front of K mart. My mum took me to the toy section there were loads of tamas! All coulours and all patterns! I smiled hugged my mum and ran to the tamas!

I picked out a green v3 with purple, blue, and pink daisies on it!

PS: this was a sad story with a happy ending its a true story. The reason i posted it was because I want you to love your tama and dont take it for granted! I took mine for granted expecting it to be there and then look wat happened!

With just 1 day without my tama i coulndnt concentrate i missed jamie! Now i have a new one called jamie and he is loves so mutch!

What I am trying to say is that we all care about our tamas like there our own and we would hate for anything tyo happen to them! Our tamas show our personalitys because when u name your tama or pick out the desighne its wat u want! It your tama and it reflects your peersonality! If there were 2 tamas with same pattern but different names anyone who knew us well would be able to tell them apart!

Luv your tama!

-Tayz

PSS: please post any comments or anything you would like to say i would luv 2 hear from u!

I know this is too late, but if you are going to paint a Tamagotchi, you should dismantle it first so that you can wrap up the PBC board in plastic and set the screen aside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say NOT to paint your tama at all! Oh, and why does it always have to be nail polish? Why not try regular paint if you insist you paint your tama! :D -ZTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back