My tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi95

Reaction score
I bought the Lion/doll from tamatown(1400gp), i used it and my tama didn't like it!!!!!!! What should i do?

Your tama did not like the lion doll because your tama is a boy. If you get your tama an action figure it will play and sleep with that. When you get a girl tama it will play and sleep with the lion doll, but not the action figure.

Your tama did not like the lion doll because your tama is a boy. If you get your tama an action figure it will play and sleep with that. When you get a girl tama it will play and sleep with the lion doll, but not the action figure.
yeah, but I think you have to play with it a couple times for it to sleep with it.

TAFFYJUNE

That's because your tama is a boy. Buy a robot for it; boys like robots. use the lion/ doll with girl tamas; girl like lion/doll. :blink: :blink:

Maybe he isnt the right gender. Girls like dolls. Boys like action figures. Wait till u get the next generation and hopefully its a girl. The she will like it!

The lion/doll is only liked by the girls. The boys like action figures.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back