My Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinjur

Reaction score
I got a V3 for Christmas and I couldn’t find the instructions. I have already hatched the egg and had no idea what to do so I restarted it. I found some instructions on the Internet and finally got the hang of the Tama Game before I hatched a baby girl, (name just D). It pooped a lot and needed to be feed a lot but once it went to a toddler (D was a Mizutamatchi) it was easier to take4 care of. Now D is a happy sleeping teen (she’s an Obotchi). She just went to sleep at 8 and wakes up at 9. I don’t really care what she turns into as an adult, except I wouldn’t like it if she turned into a Oyajitchi because she’s a girl, and that Tama looks like a guy and that same reason for Paparatchi. Everything else she can turn into, not that picky… So far the game I like playing with her is heading. Except I hate it when you press the jump button and she doesn’t jump for some reason and it too late to tell her to jump again! But besides that it’s pretty easy. :mellow:

I forgot to say that D was born on the 26th of December in 2006, that’s 26/12/2006. And today her training is full bars! Actually I think it’s over bars because she still sometimes turn her back on me or beeps for no reason even when the training bar is full. I’m not really sure what the training bar does. In fact I’m not even sure what stuff a Tama can do when she is an adult but I’ll find out. I hope she can wear a bow that would look cute and I got her wings. Oh yea I hope my Tama doesn’t turn into a Bill either because she’s a girl and that Tama looks like a guy. And I was playing that heading game and doing well and then I press the jump button and she doesn’t jump! And I missed it… and I pressed it all the way too, :huh: but I got 2 other perfect games on that game today. She still hasn’t turned into an adult today, probaly tomorrow, can’t wait to see what she is. :huh:

D turned into an adult today! Right at 11:43. And it’s sooooooooooooooo cute! It’s a Pyonkotchi! But I had some disappointments… I wanted her to wear a bow and she does but I thought it would be more like a clothe article than it just a toy… and I also learned (when I gave her a stuffed animal) that that is not a toy but a costume and that this costume would stay on here untill she goes to sleep! And I haven’t gotten sick of looking at a Pyonkotchi yet. But other than that she is doing good, she haven’t gotten a toothache in a while. When she was younger I keep feeding her snacks so that she would keep playing games and she got tootheaches. But I’ll always heal it right up. But she changed out of the costume when she went to bed at 9:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama screen has been filling up with fireworks and “Happy New Years” All day at random times! I also got a perfect score in heading. :) I hope that macthmaker comes tomorrow, because the day after that I have to go back to school and leave my poor D paused most of the day… I donated 2,000 to the king. Not really sure why but I still got 5,000 points.

My Tama had a little boy! I don’t know why I can’t name it… It had a buy when the mach maker came and gave it an opinion for ‘love’. Then a Bill came, and left when D had her kid! What a pimp… Anyway I’m glad she had a little boy. :p Expect whenever I look at the screen the baby Tama looks like poo. Oh and the birth date for that baby Tama who's future name would be... Gomez! Gomez was born on the 1/2/06. Oh and D is short for Dagny. And they both went to sleep at 9 right before the baby Tama should have turned into a toddler.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama is still a baby Tama, but I read on the FAQ that D will leave 2 days after G has been born… My poor D! But I’m sure G will do fine. I miss D!!!!! Even though she’s not gone yet… I’ll make a Memorial page for all my Tamas and there furture genrations… and there last name shal be… Crossing! Like In Animal Crossing. :lol: Plus it sounds cool, the Crossing Mausoleum. But the Crossing generation must go on, I guess…

Well D’s gone… she left me her kid at least. But today I realllllllllly lucked out. I woke up went to school and I usally put my Tama on pause before I go to school. And… I forgot too. I thought I was going to come home to two dead Tamas. But two days have paused and D left and the Tama Game stayed on the name screen and that’s as if it were paused, I think… but I also heard baby Tamas can’t die so… anyway. Not G the new boy, is an toddler a Mohitamatchi, the cute one with the mohawk. By the end of the weekend it should be a teenager. :huh: The first game I played with G was the muscial note one and I got a perfect score! The next 2 times too! My G is good luck! Oh and decided that D didn't die. I'll only make a memorial if they actually die of sickness or something.

G is a teenager! He’s a Hinatchi! Last night he went to sleep and there was still poo on his screen. I thought he was going to get sick but he didn’t, now he’s alseep again. And today his training bar went to full. :)

Latest posts

Back