My Tamagatchi died :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaWamaFan111

Reaction score
Hey guys today i got back from camping with my family and neighbours. But the tragedy struck and i went to check up on my tamagatchi but all that was left was just a frail corpse. His name was Wilfred Brimley the second and i just want to know how should i get over his death and what should i do with his remains. ;)

R.I.P Wilfred Brimley the 2nd

Loving Pet

Caring Friend

That actually made me laugh, but ..

If you're being serious, I can understand why you're upset. It's always tragic when a tamagotchi dies.

R.I.P Wilfred.

What do you mean his remains? Do you mean the battery died? If so , buy a new battery, don't "throw away the remains" o-o. if you mean your character died, then . . . well, there is no remains. It's digital. Get a hold of yourself! Just reset it or something .

//Asia

Ps.- RIP Wilfred o_O

How could you laugh.....This is as serious as it can get. I'm about to cry here ;) . Another question is what caused his death? Diabetes? Cancer? never knew tamagotchis died so easily :p .

What caused his death? Neglect, probably.

What can I do about it? Grieve for a while, but then start your tama back up, it can help you get over it. You can also post a topic in the Tamagotchi Memorial section.

When my tamagotchi Mia died, I was literally heartbroken and I cried like I have never cried before. She was my third tama ever and I loved her more than any non-tama owner could ever understand. I sounds so silly now, but I was only nine, and I was so attached to her. I loved her almost unconditionally, if that makes any sense. But I'm over it now. :p

You probably didn't take care of it well and it's Hungry and Happy hearts were at 0. When my Ura Kuchipatchi Jif died, i cried of course. All it took was a day to die. He was my first ever Tamagotchi......

What caused the death? Neglect.

The best possible way to get over it, is to reset your Tamagotchi and work on caring for another character. If you really feel the need, talk about it with someone or write it all down, which will help you get over it faster. By the time you get done writing, you think, "Why am I doing this again?" or something like that. Try it! It works for me.

Questions? PM me.

Hope I helped!

x.Tori.x

Post in the memorial section. I know that it hurts to have a tamagotchi die. Once you post the memorial, you should reset. As soon as you start caring for the new tama, you will forget about wilfred o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you should post in the Tamagotchi Memorial section as I did for Jif. That'll show people how much you loved him. Just grieve for a few minutes and boot your Tamagotchi back up by pressin' A and C together. BTW there are no Diabetes/Cancer in Tamagotchi. It makes it more complicated if you do that. I'm terribly sorry for Wilfred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back