My Tamagotchi died...but

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyemily8

Reaction score
You press A and C to get a new tama right? (I haven't played with mine for a while do I forget)

but I did that and it wouldn't start! if I'm wrong on the buttonns, please tell me which buttons

:(

I haven't really had a tama die in a while either...but the buttons are right, that's all I can say.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
How long should I hold the buttons?

and I just changed the battery

I think you may need to hold the buttons for quite a while. I'm sorry, I've never had a Tama die...

If it still does not work, use a sharp object (but not TOO sharp ;) ) to press the reset button at the back of the Tama.

You press A and C to get a new tama right? (I haven't played with mine for a while do I forget)but I did that and it wouldn't start! if I'm wrong on the buttonns, please tell me which buttons

:huh:
You most likely have to change the batteries. So yeah, :huh: :huh: :D ! :D

Wait... did your Tama actually die??

Did it show a screen with angel wings or did it just blank out? If it's the 2nd situation, then it is the battery's problem :D

You press A and C to get a new tama right? (I haven't played with mine for a while do I forget)but I did that and it wouldn't start! if I'm wrong on the buttonns, please tell me which buttons

:gozarutchi:
you must hold the buttons until the new eggs appear

if its that bad 1.get a pencil 2.get your tamagotchi 3.look at the back with no screen

4.there is a hole thats gray on the bottom poke it for a few seconds hard with the pencil

You might need a new battery, or just press reset at the back of your tamagotchi

umm... doesn't pushing A and C make the sound menu come on?

and maybe holding A and C for like, 10 seconds maybe restart it? i don't know!!! But if you want to restart it just take a pencil or pen and push the gray button on the back of the tamagotchi. Don't worry, that way i KNOW works. i have done like 10 times to my tamagotchi 'til i got a girl. :D

I haven't had a tamagotchi die for a long time, but if I remember correctly, you have to press the C button first, then the A button, otherwise your tamagotchi's stats come up on the screen.

Or you could reset it frolm the reset button on the back.

If its just the screen thats gone off, try taking the battery out, put it back in and download. If it doesn't work, try getting a new battery.

When you restart it, click B for about 1 second. It will say DOWNLOAD and RESET. In this case, you might want reset. It will ask the date, time, and your birthday. Then the egg will bob up and down. Wait about 3-5 minutes until you hear a sort of beep-beep-boop! It hatched...

You have to press them at exactly the same time and hold it there for 2 seconds.

The Angel should stop bobbing up and down and dissappear.

An egg will appear and then hatch within a Minute.

umm... doesn't pushing A and C make the sound menu come on?and maybe holding A and C for like, 10 seconds maybe restart it? i don't know!!! But if you want to restart it just take a pencil or pen and push the gray button on the back of the tamagotchi. Don't worry, that way i KNOW works. i have done like 10 times to my tamagotchi 'til i got a girl. :huh:
irock202 has a valid point- try using their idea, it could work! :furawatchi:

Push them both at the same time. if does not work, try downloading/resetting, but if it still doesnt work / if you want to/ Ship it to bandai. :eek: :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

music star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back