My Tamagotchi died on dec 23

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have your ever died

• Your tamagotchi died, yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your tamagotchi died, no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonAngel

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi died it was an adult and it was a masktchi and it was 4 years.

Have yours ever died?

Awww....that's sad. But you could reset your tamagotchi and have a new one to love. You might also want to consider making a topic in the Tamagotchi Memorial section of this site.

Sadly, lots of my tamas on my v1 have died. It was before I knew that they could have babies. But now my tamas don't die anymore. If you take care of your tama's needs every so often it will survive.

GotchiGirl96

Awww....that's sad. But you could reset your tamagotchi and have a new one to love. You might also want to consider making a topic in the Tamagotchi Memorial section of this site.
Sadly, lots of my tamas on my v1 have died. It was before I knew that they could have babies. But now my tamas don't die anymore. If you take care of your tama's needs every so often it will survive.

GotchiGirl96
Ok. thanks for the tip. Mines a baby girl now.

awwwwwwwwwwww ;) B) B)

yours died?

crud i hate

when tamas die expeshily if they are growns

name:roy

died:dec 16

was:a leafetchi :p

(thats mine)

i am so sorry it died B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know sometimes when your tamagotchi dies and if it's a grown up it will not beep when it needs medicine.

Th one thing you can do to help them survive, is always keep something in handy to poke the button in the back, and when you hear the dying noise just poke the button in the back and download it.Badabing!Your tama will be alive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back