My tamagotchi disapeared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowangel10

Reaction score
I was trying to marry my v5 to v6, I pressed give but the v5 left and didn't appear on my v6. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the v5 can only connect with the v5 ,no other versions. :unsure: I think the v6 cant connect with other versions but im not sure. i think that's the case. hope I helped! :eek:

Actually, you might have made a mistake. Somehow your tamagotchi must have gone and went forever. :D Be serious next time!!! ^_^

If you music star's friendship level with the V5 was 4 =)s and not 4 =Ds then that's the case, because the V5 is ready to mate but the music star isn't.

If you music star's friendship level with the V5 was 4 =)s and not 4 =Ds then that's the case, because the V5 is ready to mate but the music star isn't.
Thanks, I only had 1 )

well, the v5 can only connect with the v5 ,no other versions. <_< I think the v6 cant connect with other versions but im not sure. i think that's the case. hope I helped! B)
It can connecvt with other versions because i married my v5 and music star before! And this happened to me befiore to i figured out there friendship was too low!!!!

Hoped i helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back