My tamagotchi "frowns" a lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jediliz

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi on tuesday. MY first pet I failed with so I reset the whole thing and got a girl this time. (First was a boy). My tamagotchi is frowning a lot......I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to overfeed "her". The happiness meter has 4 filled in hearts (4 are dark). Is that bad? I played a game with "her" and it had been 5 actually and went to 4. When I try to play another game, she "Frowns". I know pausing isn't a good idea all the time, but I have "her" paused again for the moment so I can figure out what's wrong.....

Any advice for a newbie?

p.s. Is the Tamagotchi Corner Shop Game worth it? I almost bought it but I am glad I didn't cause I found the virtual pet instead. I may get the game in July though.

I just got my tamagotchi on tuesday. MY first pet I failed with so I reset the whole thing and got a girl this time. (First was a boy). My tamagotchi is frowning a lot......I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to overfeed "her". The happiness meter has 4 filled in hearts (4 are dark). Is that bad? I played a game with "her" and it had been 5 actually and went to 4. When I try to play another game, she "Frowns". I know pausing isn't a good idea all the time, but I have "her" paused again for the moment so I can figure out what's wrong.....
Any advice for a newbie?

p.s. Is the Tamagotchi Corner Shop Game worth it? I almost bought it but I am glad I didn't cause I found the virtual pet instead. I may get the game in July though.
It's probably a mizutamatchi. Don't worry, just feed it! It's too underweight to play any more games. The more hearts that are dark, the better!

`Jade

Thanks! The instruction book didn't indicate any stuff about darkened hearts. And here I had been giving the poor thing time out! I thought dark hearts were bad.

edit: I guess it does say the more hearts, the better, but that's not really clear enough. I wish they would put out a bigger instruction booklet. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any advice for a newbie?

don't worry about it i will b fine ;) :( B) :( :blink: :( :blink: :( :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back