My Tamagotchi had a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talita_Chula

Reaction score
Hi!

HELP! My tamagotchi had a baby, well he is a boy so he is the father. Tha matchmaker appear on the screen so i press the A botton right, and this other caracter appear: :eek: . So it said"Love"

yes or no, so I said yes, and the screen went black, fireworks appear and then the baby!!! That means tha Erik is going away?? :huh:

it means that erik is going back to 'tamaplanet' as some say..we dont like to say its dieng its just going away...

when he does go away u get to start over with a new baby on your 2nd generation :huh:

That is soooo sad. I loved Erik Very Much! :huh: . Ok one more question, they can have babys with out connecting with anybody, like the matchmaker just choose and thats it. Ohhh and another question, the baby is white so is a girl right??

Oh My Dear Erik :eek:

yes its sad indeed...yes u can get a baby without connecting like u did with the matchmaker

and yes its a girl(shiropuchiti)

Thank You so Much For your help, im kind of lost in this whole new tamagotchi world. Is sad because i loved Erik very much, but ill star a new generation! Ok just one more question, i how much time is Erik going to tamaplanet?

Ohh, don't be sad this is a happy moment. A place to raise a newborn and start off new and as you move up to generations you'll remember that Erik is the head of the wonderful tamagotchi/family tree. :eek:

awwwww Thank You So Much! and your right, I will always remember Erik and Will raise this beautiful little baby tamagotchi girl with all my love :eek: :eek:

Erik should go after 2 nights after u had your baby...

a little tip on the 2nd night u should set the time to 11:59pm n u will c a little goodbye seremony :eek:

Ohh, don't be sad this is a happy moment. A place to raise a newborn and start off new and as you move up to generations you'll remember that Erik is the head of the wonderful tamagotchi/family tree. :rolleyes:
that is so sweet! :wub:

Thank you soo much far all your help really! :lol: Well i will prepare my clock to 11:59 so i can see Erik go to tamaplanet.! Thank you all :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back