My tamagotchi!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGurl

Reaction score
My tama was dropped in water by a friend. CAN I FIX IT????????? NONE OF THE BUTTONS WORK!!!!!THE SCREEN SHOWS UP BUT THE BUTTONS DONT WORK!!!!! HELP :D :D :D :D :D :p :D :D :D

It might be ok, don't worry. Take the back off and if you can, take the other screws out and open it up so the insides are exposed (but be very careful not to bump or move anything!). Then let it sit overnight or use a hairdrier on it for a few minutes (but not too hot or too strong). This obviously helps all the little innards dry. After putting it back together, it may work again, but if not, you can always buy a new one.

It might be ok, don't worry. Take the back off and if you can, take the other screws out and open it up so the insides are exposed (but be very careful not to bump or move anything!). Then let it sit overnight or use a hairdrier on it for a few minutes (but not too hot or too strong). This obviously helps all the little innards dry. After putting it back together, it may work again, but if not, you can always buy a new one.
My friend dropped it about a month ago and didnt tell me. Itook it to a place and they told me it had been dropped in water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back