my tamagotchi is a lazy pile of ....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shakingpaper

Reaction score
pure love, a pile of pure love . but, goodness gracious, he sleeps. a lot ! in fact, that's the majority of what he does. randomly. not even insync with the time i set it to .

what an attention *nasty word removed by binary* .

Last edited by a moderator:
he's 4 years old right now, and is either going to be an oniontchi or a hinotamatchi. he's in bed right now, sleeping [go figure?] and all i saw, for sure, was a beakakkakakbeak.

You're sure you set the time right? Maybe it's P.M instead of A.M or something...

Weird.

pure love, a pile of pure love . but, goodness gracious, he sleeps. a lot ! in fact, that's the majority of what he does. randomly. not even insync with the time i set it to .

what an attention *nasty word removed by binary* .
What is the character now? Some characters are very lazy and sleep alot...

-DarkCore-

Some tamas wake up later then others, or if you've paused your tama for a long time, when it wakes up, and evolves, it goes back if its still suppose to be sleeping.

ohlol. i thought you would say my tama is a lzy pile of something bad! lol. Well, it probably does wake up late, sleeps late. But it shouldn't sleep in the middle of the day.

ohlol. i thought you would say my tama is a lzy pile of something bad! lol. Well, it probably does wake up late, sleeps late. But it shouldn't sleep in the middle of the day.
my intentions exactly :]

um, shoot, what was i going to say... ah, yes! he totally sleeps during the day, which i don't mind, because then i'm not to concerned about his status during school. but he goes to bed around 6pm, doesn't get up until 11am and sleeps for a good 2 hours during the day.

he's ridunkulous.

and smelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back