my tamagotchi is a....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm i am not sure exactly what you mean - is it a teenager - then i guess hinotamatchi.

have a look at rivenn's (from tamatalk) chart

https://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]/alltams.html

if it is hinotamatchi, no it isn't rare at all - it just depends on how you look after the toddler - and it usually not that great care

oh and this should really be in help for new tamagotchi owners - i think :angry:

That is a Hinotamatchi. Those are pretty rare :(
maybe they are rare for you - but surely it is all about how you look after the toddler...... :angry:

maybe i am wrong - but i know heaps of people who get them and usually they don't care that well for the toddler.

oh and they are also an even generation teenager :p

maybe they are rare for you - but surely it is all about how you look after the toddler...... :hitodetchi: maybe i am wrong - but i know heaps of people who get them and usually they don't care that well for the toddler.

oh and they are also an even generation teenager :hitodetchi:
?huh?

on my V1, i always got them or Teen Mimitchi's... Really weird, i either cared for it well...or not to well, i find them both cute...so i wern't bothered, they're not rare, they're very easy to get as they're not being well-looked after for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back