My Tamagotchi is DEAD! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont know what happened. I think the battery died. I just dont know where to get new batteries, so it is Dead, and i am sad. Here is it's grave. :D

------------

/ RIP \

/ \

/ \

/ \

/-----------\

Here lies My Tamagotchi V3.

It will always be remembered. :)

wait, did it actually show an angel-thingy? if not, just get more batterys! you can buy them from most stores for $1 at the jewelry section. ask for 2032 watch batteries, or 2032 button cell batteries. after that, do reset download, and your tama should be fine! oh, its clock should be a little messed up though...

hope i helped!

ONE dollar? :D Wow. Over here, its $3.99! Lucky. :ph34r: If the screen is blank, then yep, the battery *funeral music* died. If the angel moving up and down just slightly is there, then, *funeral music* your tamagotchi died. :D

Is it the angel or or did the battery die. If it's an angel press buttons "a" and"c" then you'll start over.If it's the batttery then you'll have to buy a battery. I'm sorry about your tama. :ph34r: I hope you'll remember it.

that is sooooo sad!! :mimitchi: i feel very sorry for your tamagotchi but you know it happens sometimes! :mimitchi: i am not to sure where to get battetries ethier you could try the warehouse in the applinces section! :kusatchi: if it is dead press buttons a & c then it will turn back into a egg hope this helped bye!! ;) :nazotchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get batteries anywhere: Wal-Mart, K-Mart, any drug or toy store, or corner shop. If it's just your batteries that have died, then you can replace it and download your Tamagotchi. Your tama will return to you exactly how he/she was. If you see an egg with wings, then your tama died, and you have to start over.

You know what? I think you just need to get some new batteries! It isn't dead unless you've seen the little angel on the screen. So get some new batteries, pop 'em in and press "download" so that you can still play with your Tamagotchi. Good luck! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back