My Tamagotchi Is WAY Too Underweight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Okay, so my Tamagotchi just evolved into a teenager (Ichigotchi), and since then I have been able to play non-stop games without feeding her a snack beforehand. Her weight has been down to 2lbs! Could someone help me please? I'm so worried as I have never had a problem on any of my Tama's. ;)

Is there any way I could fix this? I have tried RESET and DOWNLOAD already. :blink:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about it. There's nothing wrong with your tamagotchi. Ichigotchis can really have their weight down like that. It's very common.

No one knows for sure if Bandai made a mistake somewhere, or if Ichigotchis are just like that.

I dont think you should get too worried about it. Try feeding snacks so it will go to the regular weight and then see if it is back to normal.

:blink:

Yup, happens to most, if not all ichigotchis. It also happened to me once. Each tamagotchi character has a different lowest weight possible. Some 20, some 30. Ichigotchis are just like that -- they can actually be 0lbs!

[SIZE=14pt]u are such a liar when tamas reach their weight limit they dont play games they say no so clearly you are a liar[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]u are such a liar when tamas reach their weight limit they dont play games they say no so clearly you are a liar[/SIZE]
Erm... I am not lieing. I know Tama's stop playing games when they are too under-weight, but other people have experienced this. They have also said it happens most of the time, so I am not lieing. :blink:

I can supply a picture if you want, does anyone want me to?

I got Ichigotchi all the time on my V1 before it broke. Ichigotchi's are strange tama's and they have a very low weight. Can go down to 0LBs! Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX is not a liar. It happenes to me whenever I get a Ichigotchi. Yes, the wight does change when it evoles. I you like, (I do) keep your tama at the weight you would prefer. Whenever I get Ichigothi's I like to keep their weight around twenty pounds. You don't need to post a picture because i's on the instructions actully. Look at them. It says 2LBs. Also everyone (Except tamatama796) says that's normel so don't worry.

I got Ichigotchi all the time on my V1 before it broke. Ichigotchi's are strange tama's and they have a very low weight. Can go down to 0LBs! Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX is not a liar. It happenes to me whenever I get a Ichigotchi. Yes, the wight does change when it evoles. I you like, (I do) keep your tama at the weight you would prefer. Whenever I get Ichigothi's I like to keep their weight around twenty pounds. You don't need to post a picture because i's on the instructions actully. Look at them. It says 2LBs. Also everyone (Except tamatama796) says that's normel so don't worry.
Thanks so much, it really helps. :ichigotchi: I can stop worrying now. :kuribotchi:

When my Ichigotchi evolves, will this stop? :wub:
Yup, when your ichigotchi evolves, it will stop the 0 pounds low weight. If it evolves with her weight that low, the next character will have its lowest weight possible in the weight stat.

Yup, when your ichigotchi evolves, it will stop the 0 pounds low weight. If it evolves with her weight that low, the next character will have its lowest weight possible in the weight stat.
Thank you so much. :(

Everyone has been such a great help, it is much appriciated. :wub:

you can only fix it if you feed her lots and icotchi or whatever the strawberry tamagotchi is she is actually meant to be under weight

Kutchipatchi~candy :lol: :wub: :wacko: :unsure: :p :p :D

you can only fix it if you feed her lots and icotchi or whatever the strawberry tamagotchi is she is actually meant to be under weight
Kutchipatchi~candy :D :D :( :( :( :D :mellow:
Yeah, thanks. :D At least I have nothing to worry about if it happens to all Ichigotchis. :D

~Beth :mellow:

I had one before it was 2lb on my v2 i was glad i had a tama weight this low, But then you start to worry, It's okay reset & download wont work for all problems though. so I just kept it that way and continued to take care of it. -Memetchi_luva

(ps. if you like ichigotchis search it on google pics you might see one you like.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back