My tamagotchi is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did it die?

• Yes its dead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its a new baby.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im srry it died!! :wacko: :unsure: You can press A and C and you will be a baby again

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now i know my ABC's next time wont to sing with me

Yes, it has died, but I like to think that it has gone home instead, because otherwise I feel so sad because I let my Tamagotchi down and killed it because I wasn't a good owner.

My tamagotchi is a white floating egg with wings. Before it was a tamagotchi now its just a egg with wings. What happened :wacko: i am worried
Unfortunately it has passed away. If you have a V3, you will be able to see it in the "History" thing in "Family". Press "A" and "C" to get a new egg and begin all over again.

UH HELLLOOoOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoO ITS CALLED IT 'DEAD'. not left home. your tama left because you didn't take care of it. shame shame shame

Sorry... Your tamagotchi is dead... It's very sad when that happens... When I got my first v1 Tamagotchi, that happened to me... I was very very sad and i cried and cried... Sorry... :huh:

Dont, worry, it happens to everyone at least once, try again and you might do better as a parent.

i think its dead. look at it's health icon. if all the hearts are gone its dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back