My tamagotchi isn't growing what do i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkie23733

Reaction score
my tamagotchi is still a kid after a week. What do i do?Help me please! i want mine to grow!

You may be pausing it overnight? If you do that it won't grow properly. All tama's sleep overnight- so you don't need to pause them. Also any time you have had it on pause during the daytime will also affect it's growth. A character will age 1 year for every 24hrs you've had it unpaused- so if you only have it off pause for 4 hours a day it will take 6 days to age a year!

EDIT *when I say 'affect it's growth' I mean the time it takes to age- pausing will not make a 'bad' character- just a character that takes a long time to grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be pausing it overnight? If you do that it won't grow properly. All tama's sleep overnight- so you don't need to pause them. Also any time you have had it on pause during the daytime will also affect it's growth. A character will age 1 year for every 24hrs you've had it unpaused- so if you only have it off pause for 4 hours a day it will take 6 days to age a year!
so then i have to reset it?

If you can't play with it during the day, set the time to 10:00pm and it will sleep all day.

Hope that helps!

P.S Yes, you may need to reset it, reset it and follow my instructions if needed.

*~Tamagotchi~*

If you're just pausing it a lot, no, you don't need to reset it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back