my tamagotchi killed another

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel sear

Reaction score
not allowed to tell as theres bad people around
when i woke up i saw my tamagotchi had a knife in its hand i really was scared but then i connected with my friend and it stabed his one my tamagotchi came back down and then it was laughing it still has the knife and i have never connected with any one else since how can i get the knife out of his hand?

its really weird can some one reply quickly as i want it out :eek: B) :D

???

Funny story... Are you sure this is true though?

I measn, no tamagotchi has been programmed with violence and well, why should it kill another one?

It is either a very major glitch, an untruth or a new undiscovered till now feature. B)

when i woke up i saw my tamagotchi had a knife in its hand i really was scared but then i connected with my friend and it stabed his one my tamagotchi came back down and then it was laughing it still has the knife and i have never connected with any one else since how can i get the knife out of his hand?its really weird can some one reply quickly as i want it out :eek: B) :D

S T R A N G E!

that sounds wierd! are you sure its true!? surely bandai could of mentioned that.........where did the tamagotchi get the knife from? i highly doubt that would happen though.....its a toy for children aged 6-anything i suppose! and bandai wouldnt make anything such as violent.......it could of been a glitch, but a very very wierd one!

♪ryta.k2♪

that sounds wierd! are you sure its true!? surely bandai could of mentioned that.........where did the tamagotchi get the knife from? i highly doubt that would happen though.....its a toy for children aged 6-anything i suppose! and bandai wouldnt make anything such as violent.......it could of been a glitch, but a very very wierd one!
♪ryta.k2♪
no its true it did i'm not lying

Amusing how this is basically the same story that was told yesterday about a woman's children's tamas.

Her version was more in depth. But nice try.

Tamagotchis are intended for children 5 and up. If this were true and happened to a lot of kid's tamas, there would be a lot more children stabbing each other.

Violent Tamagotchi? Repeat thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amusing how this is basically the same story that was told yesterday about a woman's children's tamas.
Her version was more in depth. But nice try.

Tamagotchis are intended for children 5 and up. If this were true and happened to a lot of kid's tamas, there would be a lot more children stabbing each other.
listen i'm telling you it happened my friends tamagotchi was an angel which means it dies B)

no its true it did i'm not lying
like i said bandai wouldnt have anything violent for children though! if it happens again can you take a picture of it for us to see?

May it have been a glitch? B)

Strange things like that happen in a glitch.

May it have been a glitch? B) Strange things like that happen in a glitch.
It's not a glitch.

There are no swords, knives or anything that will attack another Tama. There are Shuriken's known as "darts", but they don't toss them at each other.

???
Funny story... Are you sure this is true though?

I measn, no tamagotchi has been programmed with violence and well, why should it kill another one?

It is either a very major glitch, an untruth or a new undiscovered till now feature. :angry:
I agree, a tama wouldnt have a knife! its just VIOLENCE! B) :eek: :D :D :angry:

If this is a joke IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!! There are little kids on this site and they do not need to read about Tamas Killing Each Other! NOBODY IS LAUGHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back