My Tamagotchi log v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilexnodd

Reaction score
OK, i didn't know about this place soo...i shall tell you a summary of my first tama, my current tama's father, Bobby

He was born a Teletchi (Boy) (duh.)

Soon he evolved into a Tamatchi

then turned into a Patapatatchi

He ended his life a masktchi ( :furawatchi: ), and then he met the matchmaker and he *cough* met a cute Kuchipatchi ( :( ) and then yesterday he had his new baby girl, Clara. And just like her old man, she evolved into a Tamatchi, which is her current stage.

But sadly, i found another tamagotchi, a beautiful sky blue v3 with circles, and i can't take care of both tamas, so i am giving clara to my best friend for her to take care of.

I have started mass training Clara, and since then, she has gotten 2 more bars...now she has 3...which is still pretty weak, but its a good start. I'm trying to take alot better care of her than i did bobby, with my help, she will make her pop so proud!

current stats:

hungry: full

happy:full

training: 3 bars

weight: 28 lbs. ( dont worry shes on a diet)

point: 630 (just bought ipod type thing, boom box, trumpet, blocks, skates, doll,and a pencil)...shes loaded for a 0 yr old toddler :D

Just finished Clara's mass training and bought everything on tamatown.com!! She now has 4 bars, just as strong as bobby was. But now shes broke, but man, she'll be such a happy adult. She turned 1... i wonder if she'll evolve today...

Wow, right after i posted that last post, i heard that notorious evolution jingle....and she turned into a....Hashitamatchi! That's soo terrible! i didn't want a blob with angelina jolie lips...awww. oh well i still love her.

k so i just sent clara to bed. she now has 5 training bars and has donated over 17k to the king! Being the bouncy blob that she is, she's really good at "heading" except when she doesnt feel like jumping whn i press the button

Clara turned into a Sekitoritchi...she was 4 years old...but i had to reset her to get the tammy ready to be given to my friend :marumimitchi: ...cause i got my new favorite one in the mail today... the light blue one with circles on it

I gave my blue waves tama to my friend... she got a boy and named him Jerry, i got a girl and named her Lizzy, they're BETROTHED. We set it up so they were both born at the same time. Jerry's a Mizutamatchi...and right now on both of their friend lists they're listed as "good friend" or :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: , they'll have such cute babies... i'll keep you posted on how Jerry's doing too. My other friend has a boy Kurokotchi, but he's and adult and would probably be dead before Lizzy is old enough to...*cough*...elope with him...his name is Otter.

Lizzy is now 1 year old! Also, she has 2 training bars...and she's a YOUNG MAMETCHI! Also, Jerry has turned into a Patapatatchi...aww they're so cute! hopefully they'll make a cute child too! Right now Lizzy is doing something....taking a bath, maybe?

Sorry no post in 2 days, i have a cold and i havent really felt like doing anything...anyways, Lizzy is still a young mametchi, now she's 3 years old, and has a training level of 4/9...she's gonna be an adult tomorrow....i'll keep you posted! :huh:

today my poor baby young mametchi evolved into...a PAPARATCHI! uughh she's a nerd! but i love her all the same...she went on a trip to Chile and Austraila and got maracas and a surf board...i've still got a ways to go before i have all my souvenirs though.

Since i was sick when lizzy was growing up, she died! aww...but the new one i have is the cutest i have ever seen! her name's becky! she was born a teletchi girl...duh, then turned into a Mizutamatchi...soo cute, then a young mametchi...also cute...now she's a Mimiyoritchi...also cute! I'm so lucky! She's so cute! Unfortunately, Jerry's owner got tired of waiting for lizzy, so he had a baby...a baby BOY named Austn! And, he's only a little bit younger than Becky...so they're betrothed...and hopefully it'll work out this time...

Omg...Becky MATED with my friend's tama yesterday during our field trip to D.C., and now we've got two boys! My firend's tama, Austn, was a Tamatchi turned hashitamatchi turned warusotchi...which i may add looks like a stoner. I think i am gonna name My boy Pete. lol :( :D

Oh man, a paparatchi,rough! oh well,shes still a tamagotchi ;]Cant wait until she has a baby!
Please don't reply to others logs.

If you must comment, please PM the topic starter. :)

ok let's start with my friend's tammy:

name: Katz

breed (toddler): mizutamatchi

breed (teen): Nikatchi (lemon head)

now mine:

name: Pete

breed (toddler): Hinotamatchi

breed (teen): Hinotamatchi (the tama version of a skater kid...he even has the crazy (yet cute) hair...

They're so cute.

Pete just turned into a...BILL! EWWW. So now he's Pete the Bill. lol so weird i won't be posting for a week..ill be at my grammy's house. but ill post on sunday.

Latest posts

Back