My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
Note: Please do not post comments in my log.

March 12, 2007

This log is actually my second log-my other one called 'my tam logs' is 220 posts long and hardly anyone reads it anymore.

So here's a fresh start!

I own 5 tamagotchi. 1 is valuable and I haven't opened it. 1 is an Angelgotchi which I hardly ever run. The others are:

Yellow V2: Boy(Jake, Mametchi) and baby boy Gen. 3 and 4

Blue V3: Girl (Cake, Hanitchi) Gen. 4

Blue Wave V4: Girl (Icing) Gen. 3

I want Icing to be a Memetchi, Fashion Designer and then a Makiko!

I will name Jake's boy Cooky.

Until next time...

At 32/83/29 Icing's skill points won't raise. I suppose she must age first.

Tonight Jake will leave his baby. I will post about that tomorrow.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I bought Icing a UFO-for 4800 points, would you believe it! It will be great when she can ride in it.

A word of advice-if you love tamas, do not watch the video Tama Explode on YouTube. I accidentally clicked on it and I almost cried at how cruel the people were!

Until next time...

Jake has not left his baby because I forgot to unpause him last night. That's all for now.

Until next time...

Jake left his baby last night. I named it Cooky and I am treating Cooky very badly to get a Tarakotchi.

Until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooky became a Kinkonomatchi. Icing's skill points are 32/84/29.

Oh and only just now did I realize I never said what character Icing is! She is a Ichigotchi.

Until next time...

Icing's skill points are 51/174/50.

I got ANOTHER Hanitchi! Cooky became one due to all my neglect.

Until next time...

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've just been really busy and my tamas haven't been unpaused that much.

To update, I will soon add Mesutchi and Osutchi to my collection from JASON'S STORE on ebay-if I get there first....(They're $50 plus $5 for shipping and I only have $2! Hey, I'm only 10 though, OK?)

Until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back