~My Tamagotchi Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0

Reaction score
Polite Request: Please don't post comments in this log. You can, however, PM me with your comments, I would love to hear from some of you readers. Thanks. :D

Hello everyone. I'm guessing some of you know that I am Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX on a new account? Well, since I am on a new account, that means a new log! :mimitchi: Here is the link to my old log, incase you want to read it as I will be carrying on from that one. ;)

So, when I am speaking, I shall write in this colour. When my Version 2 speaks, it'll be in this colour. Last but not least. when my Version 4.5 speaks, it'll be in this colour.

Over time, I will pause some of my Tamagotchis, introduce more to this log, ect. :mimitchi:

Thanks everyone, the first post will be a little later today. :mimitchi:

:furawatchi: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, let's get going then! :D

Here are the stats for my 2 Tamagotchis!

Milo: My Version 4.5~

Stats:

Name: Milo

Weight: 38 Lbs

Training: 6/9

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Generation: 2G

Username: BETH

Type: Ura-Mametchi

Skill Points:

Smile: 134

Star: 105

Fist: 16

Emily: My Version 2~

Stats:

Name: Emily

Weight: 37 Lbs

Training: 9/9

Generation: 1G

Type: Mametchi

Milo's Life:

Well, Milo is doing fine right now, I still cannot believe he is a Ura-Mametchi. He's really cute, I must've taken good care of him. :angry: He graduated from school today, it was really sad, he and Ms. Flower were crying! Not long after, we got another [!] mail, and Milo was sent off to the place you choose your job! He picked the first one that popped up, and he got in! Although we are not sure of what his job is yet, and that we haven't played the game, Milo thinks he will have fun. :D Don't you, Milo?
Yup! I've always wanted to be a proper adult, and now I am! Look, I've got a job, I'm a Ura-Mametchi, and also... I'm 4 years old! :D

Hehe, aww. Oh! Milo has 2 more mails, let's take a look...

A fortune cookie and an envolope! We opened the fortune cookie first, here's what was in it:

Money Bag: 1 Heart: 2 Body: 2

Hm... Not bad. Now, let's open the envolope:

Noo! Robber! He took a massive 500p from Milo! :( Maybe that's connected to the 1 star in the money bag in the fortune? I have no idea.

Well, that's all that's going on in Milo's life right now... Time to play some games...
So, Milo is doing pretty good, but what about Emily?

Emily's Life:

Not much has really been happening. Emily evolved into Mametchi though! Yay! Another Mametchi, how cool! We have been playing lots of games recently, however we found that the prizes you get for winning aren't that big. Oh well, hehe, I guess we'll have to keep playing them, right Emily?
Yah, I suppose. They're fun to play, just wish the prizes were better. :)

Well, not much else is going on right now. :D
Hope you liked this post, more updates later, and maybe a few piccys! :D

;) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :angry:

Hello everyone! Well, Milo and Emily both went to sleep last night at 9pm, however Emily got up at 9am, and Milo got up at 10pm! Hehe, lazy Tama. :p

Here are the stats for my 2 Tamagotchis!

Milo: My Version 4.5~

Stats:

Name: Milo

Weight: 37 Lbs

Training: 6/9

Generation: 2G

Type: Ura-Mametchi

Skill Points:

Smile: 142

Star: 105

Fist: 24

Emily: My Version 2~

Stats:

Name: Emily

Weight: 31 Lbs

Training: 9/9

Generation: 1G

Type: Mametchi

Milo's Life:

Milo has been really good. :D We have been playing loads of games together (to bring down his weight) and he is doing really well! We learned how to play shapes and man-hole, finally! We now know how to play all the games, yay!
The only game we haven't played yet is Milo's job one. I will try it in a little bit and tell you about it in the next post. :D Also, Milo received a fortune cookie, here's what it read:

Money Bag: 2 Heart: 2 Body: 1

Again, not that bad. I wonder what 1 star in body means... Does it mean it'll be harder for Milo to loose weight? I hope not!

Me too, I don't want to get chubby, hehe! My favourite game now is shapes, it's sooo fun, mainly because it's challenging. :)

Yeah! You're right! Hehe. :) Ooh! More mail! It's an envolope, let's see...

Noo! It was a snake! Milo got scared, and his happy hearts unfilled! We played a game of shapes to cheer him up, all better. :D

Well, that's all that's going on in Milo's life right now! We need to play that job game...
Well, Milo is doing good, but how is Emily?

Emily's Life:

Emily really has been good for me. I've noticed that she has hardly done any poopies... Yay! :D
We've been trying to get better at heading, but we're not doing too good. It's kinda hard, no way will we be able to get the maximum! You never know, we might, but right now it seems highly unlikely. :(

Anyway, we brought her weight down from 37 lbs (yesterday) to 31 lbs, yay! :D We played the jump game, it's good. Also, when Emily evolved, we got a new game. It's called slot. We try really hard on it, but we can never get the circles or triangles! :( Oh well, maybe we could get better at that one, too!

But... I'm not much of a gambler, hehe. And Beth... When will the matchmaker come?

Well, you're already 6, so probably today, maybe tomorrow!

Really? Oh my gosh! I'm going to have a baby, yay! :D

Hehe, that's all that's going on in Emily's life. :D
Hope you like my log everyone, keep reading. PM me with your comments, thanks. :p

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

Heya! Just a quick little update on my little Tamagotchis. ;)

Milo's Life:

We have finally managed to have a go at the job game, and now me and Milo understand how to do it! Yippee! Wanna tell them how, Milo? As well as what your job actually is?
Sure! Okay, my job is a Pre-School teacher, yay! What you have to do in the game is keep count of the Tamagotchis entering and exiting the bus. It's really fun!

Hehe, now that you know how to play it, you can go back and play it more often. The amount of times you attend your job affects your pay!

Pay! Oh, yeah! I went to work and the mail dude gave me 1000p pay, for nothing! I didn't go to work yesterday, and I still get paid! Cool...  B)

Yes, but that doesn't mean you don't need to go.

(Dammit). Yes, I know.

Me and Milo played some more games of man-hole after him receiving poopie in the mail.  :)   I think it was due to the bad fortune cookie, again. :p

Well, that's all that's going on in Milo's life. :D
Milo seems to be quite busy, although Emily isn't as busy. Let's see what she's up to anyway.

Emily's Life:

It's just been the usual with Emily. Poopie, meals, snacks, games, shopping, disciplining, yeah. She's doing okay, though. A few times today, I have spotted her coming up close to the screen as well as signing, it's so cute! :D Why are you so happy, Emily? Not that you shouldn't be...
Oh! Well, because now that I'm 6, the matchmaker will come soon, that's why I'm so happy! :D I really want to have a baby. :D

Ooh! I see! Yeah, I think she could come today or tomorrow, for sure. :D

Yay! :D

Well, that's all that's going on in Emily's life. :D
Hope you like my log! I'm certainly enjoying writing it. :D

:furawatchi: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Big Update! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Emily's Life:

Aah! Yaaaay! The matchmaker just came for Emily! I'm sooo happy! She brought a partner, and they had a baby! It was a...
Boy! :D Yaaay! I am sooo happy to be a Mum. I'm not sure what I want to call it, though... I'll think of something. :p

Aww, the baby is sooo adorable! But... You know what that means, Emily. :(

Huh? What?

Tomorrow is your last day until you leave for your Tamagotchi home planet. :(

Aww! Nooo! It'll be alright, though, right? I mean, you'll take care of my baby?

Of course! :D I can't wait to take care of little... Little... Baby. :p We need a name for him.

That's all for now in Emily's life!
Aww, that was an awesome update! Milo is fine too, I hope the matchmaker comes for him tomorrow. It should, he's 6 tomorrow! :D

:( 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back