My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
Hi! This is my log about my Tamagotchi v4.5! I just got it yesterday and so here is it's status point right now-

Name: Jack

Happy: *****

Hungry: *****

Training Points: 3

Gotchi Points: 23,000

Generation: 1

Intellegence: 62

Arts: 92

Social: 67

He is currently sleeping right now. I can't wait 'till he wakes up so I can play with him some more! Until the next log entry....

-Yellowmoodtama

Hi again. Jack has transformed (or whatever you wanna call it) into a teenager! Here are his stats right now:

Weight: 17 lb

Happy: *****

Hungry: *****

Training Points: 6

Intellegence: 180

Arts: 130

Social: 161

Gotchi Points: 36,900

Jack went to school a few times all ready and some guy came in the mail that looked like a gangster. He took away 100p! Not a very nice guy. Until the next log entry...

-Yellowmoodtama

And I'm back! Jack has had a wonderful day so far! The robber/gangster dude who stole Jack's Gotchi Points hasn't been around lately (YAY!). Jack went to school a few times today, played lots of games, and is going to go to TamaTown later. Here are his stats:

Weight: 16 lb

Training Points: 8

Funny: 356

Gorgeous: 130 ;)

Spiritual: 319

Gotchi Points: 52,100

Jack's gonna go to TamaTown now. Until the next log entry....

-Yellowmoodtama

Jack transformed into an adult today! He's a Hyottokotchi. Here are some more of his stats-

Weight: 32 lb

Training Points: 9

Funny: 382

Gorgeous: 133

Spiritual: 351

Gotchi Points: 57,380

Until the next log entry....

-Yellowmoodtama

The robber dude came back today :D He stole 300p ^_^ But then Jack and I went to TamaTown and earned the 300p back! And today, Jack got his first job! He's a TV person, newsreporter? I don't know, but his job has something to do with TV. Also at TamaTown, we stopped at the Office and got a few more souvineers. Here are Jack's stats:

Weight: 31 lb

Training Points: 9

Funny: 422

Gorgeous: 133 ^_^

Spiritual: 400

Gotchi Points: 62,450

All in all, Jack had a pretty descent day. Until the next log entry...

-Yellowmoodtama

Hello people of Earth! I've been reading some other logs and decided to change mine a little- I will not be putting down the stats anymore. It's probably getting really boring anyway, so starting tomorrow I'll have my new and revised log!

And Jack is doing fine right now. He recently visited TamaTown and got some Gotchi Points. Any day now the matchmaker will come! I hope I get a baby girl now.

-Yellowmoodtama

p.s. Gotta question: Can I start a new log? PM me the answer! Please and thank you!

Latest posts

Back