My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeylaMyTama

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is named Leyla. I got her on September 11, 2004 and officially hatched her at exacty 2:21 PM. She is female.

IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:

September 11, 2004-2:21 PM: Leyla was officially hatched.

September 11, 2004-Unknown: Leyla changed from a baby to a child.

September 14, 2004-7:52 PM: Leyla became a teenager.

Details: September 11, 2004-2:21 PM

Leyla my Tamagotchi was officially hatched in Eastern Time. She was born female and weighed exactly 6 pounds. She was officially a Babytchi. I was very proud :D

September 11, 2004-Unknown

Leyla changed from a baby to a child. She was officially a Marutchi. I was very proud :D She weighed exactly 12 pounds.

September 14, 2004-7:52 PM

Leyla changed from a child to a teen. She was officially a Hinotamatchi. She weighed exacty 20 pounds. I was very proud :D

A note to all who read this: PLEASE do not post here :p I worked very hard on this log, and I will continue to list important dates, so please don't ruin it for me. All of you are understanding enough to not to mess this up, right? Thank you, all of you in advance. Please, if you must post comments, put them in another post, I BEG you. Thanks everyone who doesn't try to mess it up!!! :D :p

Hey why don't you want any one to B) post topics on here and just read well now I posted a topic so HA! :angry:

Hey why don't you want any one to :( post topics on here and just read well now I posted a topic so HA! :huh:
You realize that wasn't very nice, lilhill, right? Anyways, sorry to write in your uh..log, Leyla My Tama!

Latest posts

Back