My Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well bad news everybody. :angry: For those faithful to my log, you may know that I wanted to mate my pochitchi wih my Kaerutchi, but i gave in. The matchmaker came and i said yes. It has a girl that i going to name Lisa. Oh well.... :huh:

He was too old for her anyway. (Three year difference)

-(Sadly,) Chohimetchidude :eek:

Well, I'm soo happy because I bought both of the musical instruments for my tamagotchi.(trumpet and drum) and they both love them ! :huh: They are very musically inclined.

I noticed taht in the middle of Kaerutchis dance, he falls flat on his face! Clumsy, clumsy.

For reasons unknown, Kermy has not left his daughter yet. :gozarutchi:

-Chohimetchidude

;)

Well today my pochitchi, Kermy left this morning leaving his daughter, who I was going to name Lisa, but now is named Emma. I like taht name better :p

I recently bought the bear, a new thing for my items collection!!!!!

However, it is on my Kaerutchi, i'll have to trade it.

More details later :furawatchi:

-Chohimetchidude :(

Emma evolved! Into a Kinakomotchi! Cutie Pie!

Gozartuchis have weird animations. He came up really close, then left, like during a connection. He came back, but only his head! When he plays with his cape, heturns into a Oyajitchi! Michevious lttle ninja!

-Chohimetchidude

Well the matchmaker came! Jane married a Robotchi, Esme married a Kusatchi, and they both have baby boys! I am going to name them ... well I don't know ! Think of it when I need to :gozarutchi:

-Chohimetchidude

The parents left! On my v1 I have scout (just evolved into marutchi) and on my v2 I have Alex. (just evolved into hitodetchi)

They are now friends through connection!

Emma is still a Hinatchi. You know what I've noticed, when you've got two tamaogtchi babies, they both beep for you at the same time!

-Chohimetchidude

Hoooooooray!!!!!!!

As soon as I took my tams off of pause, they all evolved at the same time! First, my V1, formerly a Marutchi, now is a cutie Hinotamatchi. Second, my v2 fromerly a hitodetchi, i now have a brand new charcters that I've never had before! :puroperatchi: Puroperatchi! He is really cute when he flies! Third, my V2, Emma, formerly a Hiantchi, is now a Mimitchi :mimitchi: . He is my favorite second charcter!

I am a happy boy! :lol:

-Chohimetchidude

Some of the pixel on my new V2 are broken. I don't know why, possibly water, or being dropped? :p Darn, I can only see 3/4 of my screen :furawatchi:

No evolving ye, maybe two days? :pochitchi:

My mimitchi is 96 pounds, I really need to exercise her. :furawatchi: That is the highes I've ever gotten my tama, and I'm not proud. :huh:

Will let know when exciting stuff happens,

-Chohimetchidude

Two evolvings! YAY!

Puroperatchi into Memetchi and Hinotamatchi into Hanatchi! He never grew legs. :rolleyes: That is my first Hanatchi and his animations are really cool. It's cool how Bandai expressed his emotions. Still no Matchmaker for Mimitchi. :rolleyes: Oh Well. The Hantachi makes up for it.

Now a Matchmaker! YAY!

My mimitchi married a Masktchi (not what I was hoping for) but it's ok. She has a beautiful baby girl, I don't know when I'll come up with one. I rarely get girls, amazing how I'm getting them now. I can't wait until the new Amazing Race episode coming up next on ABC. :eek:

-Chohimetchidude

Really wierd.

Hanatchi brushes his teeth, but has no arms. He sorta justs sucks on the toothbrush. ^_^

Mimitchi :still: has not left yet. It's been two days, maybe she's juyst really attached to her baby. Tonight I'll set the clock to 11:59. Also, in the middle of Hanatchi's moving around the screen and falls, just like in jump. Clutz. Just like Kaerutchi!

Memetchi bought a cookie, I had never seen it before. Must've been a special item or something. She also won slot! :( :) :) three of those in a row! She must be so happy!

-Chohimetchidude

Mimitchi left. It was sad, I really liked her. :gozarutchi:

Her daughter is now a Kinakomotchi. I've been on a role of good parents here. i have named her Rio, after the Rio Grande. A beautiful name, isn't it?

I'm expecting two matchmakers soon. It will be sad to see Hanatchi I really liked him. :hitodetchi:

-Chohimetchidude

The matchmaker came at the same time for both Hanatchi and Memetchi! Hnanatchihad a gril and Memetchi had a boy.I almost gat a perfect heading with Young Mametchi. Your'e probably thinking what Young Mamatchi? Well Kinakomotchi evolved into one! I must be takintg perfect care. :pats self on back: :ph34r:

-Chohimetchidude

Just in case you are wondering why I haven't updated in a while, it's because I've been leaving my tamas on pause. So, nothing is happening. I will inform you when something does. Don't worry, I'll be updating soon. :(

-Chohimetchidude

Well, I just took them off pause and nothng happened. I bought shovel for my Memetchi, in hope of points. Tonight they will leave. It's always sad to see them go, but it's nice to know that you will care for thier baby.

-Chohimetchidude

Memetchi and her daughter ran out of bettery juice. I will buy another one soon!

Hanatchi left me his daughter, Sasha. She is currently a Marutchi.

Young Mametchi is the same.

-Chohimetchidude

Young Mametchi turned into Takotchi!

Mautchi turned into a Oniontchi. (See other pages for my feelings on him :pochitchi: )

I got a new tamagotchi! Camoflauge!!!!! I've always wanted one. My egg turned into a Petitchi. I named him Mojo!

-Chohimetchidude

I really like your log and the reason why you got a cookie in your shop was because of the date.If you want to get another cookie in your shop you should set the date to October 14th and the time to 2:59pm, then wait one for one minute and you will have a cookie in your shop.

P.S. Sorry if I,m not supposed to reply.You can reply to my log if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back