My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huckleberry

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to TamaTalk, but I've recently "rediscovered" Tamagotchis, so I thought I'd give this log thing a try. I got a Tamagotchi Mini on February 26th, and now it's about five days old. I've affectionately "named" it Huckleberry (which I also chose for my username...don't ask me why, I don't know either!) So far, Huck is fine...boring, but fine. He barely beeps at all. Hasn't gotten sick, and I think he's some form of a Mametchi, like a teen or something.

Anyways, last night, after having read all about the V3 Tamas, I went to Toys 'R Us and bought not one, but two! Basically I bought 2 because I don't know anyone else who has Tamas, so I wanted my Tamas to have at least one friend!

I am going to start one Tama (my green jungle one) now, and one (blue waves) tomorrow morning.

Here goes....... (ooo, a bouncy egg)......it's a baby girl teletchi! I named her Minni, and just fed her four things (scone, bread, cereal, and sushi). Her hunger hearts are full!

Mmmm, trying to play games to make her happy. Not really working. Also tried to praise her, but her happy hearts are all empty.

Oh wait! I just fed her 2 apples, and now 2 of her hearts are full. Yay!

Anyways, I'll update y'all later on Minni's progress!

Minni (my V3) just pooped and got sick at the same time! Solved both of those and now she's happy.

Huckleberry (my Mini) is still the same.... sigh.

Sadness...I am a bad Tamaparent. I got lost in playing Get, and when I stopped, Minni was asleep with a poo on the screen...oh well. That's not too bad I guess.

G'night!

Oh wait, just a nap! Just praised her; her training is going up!

Stats:

hungry hearts-4

happy hearts- 3

0 yr. old

10 lbs.

Gen. 1

450 pts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!

I am now the proud parent of 3 tamas! I just started my blue wave V3 Tama, and I had a baby boy, and I named him Micky.

Here's a brief update:

Tamagotchi Mini

"Name": Huckleberry

He's fine...same as always.

Green jungle flowers V3

Name: Minni

She is doing well. Right before lights out last night, she evolved into the toddler/kid stage, into a Tamatchi. Yay! And I haven't quite mastered the new game, Bump...guess I'll have to work on my reflexes. All her hearts are full, and she's doing well!

Blue wave V3

Name: Micky

Micky is also doing well. He was just born about 15 minutes ago, tho! He got sick the first time he pooed, so I fixed him up. Now I have to go feed him and give him happy hearts!

More updates later.

OK! Well, I arrived back from 3 hrs. of class and Minni and Micky needed some serious attention!

Minni: She had two poops and was in a bad mood...I cleaned and fed her and now she's all better.

Here are her stats:

V3 jungle flower Tama

Name: Minni

Stage: Child...Tamatchi

4 hunger and 4 happy hearts

Training: 2

0 yrs.

18 lbs.

Gen. 1

Micky: He had one poop and was sick! Poor dear. I cleaned and gave him medicine, and fed him and now he's all well. (By the way, he evolved into a child this morning: a tamatchi as well)

Mickey's stats:

V3 blue waves Tama

Name: Micky

Stage: Child...Tamatchi

4 hunger and 4 happy hearts

Training:4

0 yrs.

23 lbs.

Gen. 1

My mini (Huckleberry): He had one poo and was hungry. I cleaned and fed him, and now he's back to his boring self. He's still a weird looking little thing, I can't figure out what he is!

Update y'all later!

Hey everyone! Lots to update...

Well, this weekend was eventful. On Friday night, Minni evolved into a teen...an obotchi. She's still at this stage...I don't know if an obotchi is good or bad, but I still think she's kinda cute! And then on Saturday, Micky evolved into a teen as well! A nikatchi. I like the little spike on his head now!

Huckleberry, my mini tama, is still just his same old self. Sigh.

Anyways, I tried hard to take good care of the v3s this weekend, but I was so busy that I think I was a little neglectful!

But they're good now. I like the new games, Heading and Flag.

So, here are their stats!

Minni

Stage and type: Teen, obotchi

Full hunger and happy hearts

Training: 7

33 lbs.

Gen. 1

Micky

Stage and type: Teen, nikotchi

Full hunger and happy hearts

Training: 9

38 lbs.

Gen. 1

Also, Minni and Micky have 4 friendly faces for one another! Maybe, once they are adults, they will fall in love and mate!

More updates later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting news about Huckleberry, my Tama Mini...he FINALLY evolved! Into...something. He kinda resembles a oyajitchi, but not exactly...are there different characters for the Tama Minis?

Micky and Minni are doing fine! Just chillin...

Ta-ta for now!

Guess what!!?? At 9 am this morning, my green jungle flowers tama (named Minni) evolved! Into a kurokotchi! I don't know if this is a good character or not, but she's cute to me! After she evolved she went back to sleep, for a nap I guess.

Micky is still asleep and my mini, Huckleberry, is up and about.

Let you know when Micky evolves!

Poo. Micky has evolved...into a masktchi. Yuck...he's not very cute. But I still love him. I guess. Haha. :furawatchi: Not too ugly I guess.

Good news!! Micky and Minni are in love! So cute...I can't wait till they mate! I hope it happens tomorrow!

Oh yes oh yes!!! Micky and Minni mated! Fireworks!!!!

They had...two cutie baby boys! Yay, I get to take care of babies again! I'm so excited!

Hello all!

Thought I'd update you. Not much going on. Minni and Micky have not left the 2 baby boys yet, they're just chilling on the screen.

And, Huckleberry, my mini is turning 12 days old today...I am assuming (from what I've read) that he will be off to TamaPlanet in the next couple of days...sad.

Anyways, here are the stats for Minni and Micky right now!

Minni

Gen. 1

Stage: Adult

Type: Kurokotchi

Full hunger hearts

Full happy hearts

Full training

58 lbs. (Chubby, ain't she?)

Micky

Gen. 1

Stage: Adult

Type: Masktchi

Full hunger hearts

Full happy hearts

Full training

56 lbs.

I'll let you know any new developments!!

Important news! Sadly, Micky and Minni left, but they left two baby boys in my care...names: Bert and Ernie. Bert is my blue waves V3 and ernie is my green jungle flowers V3. Yay. And Huckleberry, my mini, is still alive (he's 12 days old, almost 13)! Crazy. More news when there's some to report!

my v3's name is andy. he is 1years old . andy is a boy. its genration is 1. it has 1 out of 9 training

Thanks for the post Bobby-Jack, but I think that to have a log, you have to click on "new topic" and then you can have a log all your own!

OK. Now to my Tamas. [Cue funeral march] Unfortunately, last night at dinner, I looked down at my Mini Tama and saw, to my horror, Tama Planet spinning around. I was so sad! Huckleberry had just made it to the tender age of 15 days! Sigh...

So anyways, I hatched a new egg as soon as I got home and the little baby went straight to sleep. I think that I will affectionately call this one "Tom." He's still sleeping.

As for Bert and Ernie, on Saturday morning at the age of 1 yr, they both evolved into hinotamatchis...kinda cute. I'm afraid I was a little neglectful this weekend...I was pretty busy. But hopefully, they'll evolve into cute adults!

Latest posts

Back