My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most fantastic thing happened when I woke up this morning! Holly evolved into a *drum roll* YOUNG MEMETCHI! Yey! I'm so happy! I love Memetchi's! (See my siggy lol).

It looks like this: ;) .Yes, like the adult version, but smaller because she is a teenager! w00t this rocks!

Holly thinks she looks beautiful, and so do I!

And I also discovered that if I press the C button, Holly does a REALLY cute animation! She comes up really close to the screen! She loves me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I just got a burgler! He stole 100p off of me and Holly! Holly was scared, but I comforted her.

Burglers scare me lol! (And Holly!)

Well, Holly only weighs 25lbs now because I played loads of games with her!

I played Mimic, Dance and Flags with her, she won everyone!

She is the best Tama I have EVER had and I love her very much! :lol:

I'll keep you updated!

B) Baby Pink and Holly :(

Hmm...nothing much to say at the mo, so I'll post stats!

Name: Holly

Weight: 33lbs

Generation: 1g

Training: [|||||| ]

I'm going to play a few games with her now! I'll post back when I am done!

Well, not much as happened today (not like the other days anyway lol) and Holly has gone to sleep. I hope she sleeps tight!

Night night my little baby!

More tomorrow!

:) Baby Pink :rolleyes:

P.S. Are you enjoying my blog? If so, PM me, but don't post here! Thanks! :lol:

Holly has just woken up! Yey! Let the fun begin! Lol.

I had to time her out because she beeped for no reason lol. She just wants the attention I guess. Nothing wrong with that hey Holly? :)

I played a game of Flag to get her happy hearts back up. She is all happy now!

Nothing good at the mo, so I'll post stats!

Weight: 35lbs

Training: [||||||| ]

More later!

I'll pass the computer over to Holly for a bit. :)

Holly: Hi! It's me, Holly! Wow, this is so cool! I love writing in the diary, I'm going to pass it on to my baby when I...when I...die. ;) Anyway I'm only two, and that won't happen for a long time! Hey, I wanna change my writing into colour! I'll ask Beth how to do it...

Back! This is prettyfull! Pink is my favourite colour, and so is Beth's. I'm bored, I wanna go to school! I have this best friend at school named Angel, she is awesome! We play TamaTag at lunch and break and I always win! I knew Beth trained me well!

Well, my fingers are starting to hurt, and I need to go to school! (My back aches!) I have to lean out of my Tamagotchi to write in this thing lol! Bye bye!

I have now sent Holly to school so I will write later!

I am so pleased! Holly came back from school and it turns out that she's an A+ student! I am soo proud of her!

Holly: Yey! I'm an A+ student! Beth said she was going to buy me a little something something (w00t!) as a congrats pressie! And...more presents tomorrow also...because...it's CHRISTMAS! w00t w00t w00t! I can't wait, it's gonna be awesome! I'm gonna go, I think Beth wants to play Flag with me! See ya!

Well there you go! Like Holly said, I'm gonna go play Flag with her!

It's Christmas tomorrow! Who's excited? PM me about what you will do tomorrow and what pressies you think you are getting! I'm going offline now but I'll reply when I come back on!

See you later!

:angry: Baby Pink :huh:

Hi!!! I haven't written in this log for ages! I was kinda busy over Christmas so I am very sorry about that!

Here are Holly's stats!

Weight: 73lbs (I'm gonna play games with her in a min to get her skinny again! Lol!)

Training: Full

Hunger: Full

Happy: Full

Intellegence: 31

Art: 24

Kindness/Social: 45

On Christmas day I woke up to find that Holly had evolved into a Violetchi :) ! W00t! As you can see in my siggy I love Violetchi! She looks so pretty! Let me pass the PC onto Holly..

Holly: Hi everyone! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas :mametchi: . Christmas is the best day ever! And what makes it even better is that I evolved into a Violetchi :D ! I look so beautiful! It is one of Beth's favourite Tama's so I am very pleased. I'll write later, I think Beth is gonna play some games with me! Maybe even go on TamaTown! Bye!

I'll write later! Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I have'nt written in this log for ages! Just to let you know, I shall create a new one tomorrow, so I hope you will read that one!

Thanks!

:D Baby Pink :(

Latest posts

Back