My Tamagotchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuazha808

Reaction score
The very first Tamagotchis I had was the Tamagotchi version 2.It was my birthday,and the I used the money I got from my parents to buy a Tamagotchi Version 2 from Toys R' Us.I took the instuctions out,but there weren't much things I could compare with the new Tamagotchi Version 4.5.The Version 2 was orange with some other shapes on it,and I pulled the tab.The egg appeared on the screen and there was a reset-sound beep.I pressed B and entered the time and date including birthdate."3/23" was I punched in.A minute later,the egg hatched.It was a girl,and I named MIMI.Mimi beeped every few minutes,so I fed her until her happy hearts were full.You can only feed her one thing!*I played games a lot,and Mimi turned into the star guy.Mimi was still 0,but the next day,it was a teen,which was Nikatchi!

A few days later,Mimi turned into a Mimitchi.Weird growth!

(*At every stage the food changed.)Mimi got married with a Mametchi,and carried on to its next growth.Meanwhile,I kept it on pause.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the money I saved up I bought a Tamagotchi Version 3.Tamagotchi v3 had new characters and games!I pulled the tab and the egg appeared on the screen.I set the things needed,and one minute later I got a baby boy.My baby boy's name was Nike,and Nike needed a lot of things done in 1 minute.After a lot of good care,Nike turned into Mizumatchi(the water guy).I played Get Music and Bump a lot,and filled all its happy and hungry hearts when needed.Turned into a Nikatchi at age 5.At age 6,Nike turned into...A Violetchi!!!On that same day,Nika got married with a...Kuchipatchi?!*cries*

Later on Nika left the baby.I named the new baby boy Bett...(Note this happened long ago.)

With my own money I bought a Tamagotchi Version 4.Tamagotchi v4 had new characters,games,and new features!I took it out and pulled the tab and the egg appeared on the screen.I set the time,date,birthdate,and all the others.The egg hatched and soon I was taking care of a baby boy.I named him Nika after my Nike guy.(read above this topic to see)I took care of Nika,cleaned up its messes,and played games.Soon it was a Mizumatchi.Nika loved cherries.I sometimes went to Tamatown.(Only I don't go very much...I'm already a adult!)I took care of Nika,and cleaned up its messes when needed.I fed Nika when it was hungry,and filled its happiness meters full.Mail came,and I opened it.The

Preschool Teacher came and took Nika to preschool.Soon I went non-stop to preschool with Nika.When Nika was 1 years old,he turned into....Hawainotchi.I don't know if I gave it good care or not but it seems to be very happy.I played Shapes,Jumping Rope,and all the other games a lot,so it got a lot of happiness and skill points.Mail came!I opened the mail.Nika seems to be shouting at the preschool teacher.The teacher left,and the screen dissapeared.Nika returned,and another [ ! ] mail came.I opened it,and Nika went to school to select his teacher.I chose Mr.Turtlepedia,and I went to school very much.Nika now had 177 Intellegence points,131 ??? points(the one in the middle)and 166 on the bottom.Soon I got Pyontitchi at age 3.I selected a job a being a florist.(Weird job for a boy!)

I played being the florist and at age 6,the Matchmaker came along with a match(Kutchipatchi).I selected yes,and they got married.I now had Nika and a baby girl to take care of.

For this year's birthday money I bought a Tamagotchi Version 4.5.I was really excited to see what was on the instructions this time---there's so many new stuff!I pulled the tab,set all the stuff needed,and waited for the egg to hatch.Egg hatched.I got a girl.I named her Beta once again,and took care of Beta when she needed something.She turned into a Tamatchi,and I LOVED playing Tug-of-War with Beta.Beta turned into a Young Ura Memetchi and I played all the other games a lot... When Beta was 3,she turned into Ura Memetchi.Beta got a job as working as a teacher.(collecting all the skill points)Remember to reply...I love replies! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back