My tamagotchi never beeps!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
My tamagotchi hasn't beebed once yet... not even when it went poop. Does yours peep when it goes poop?

No myne does not beep when it poops...which is alot because I forgot to potty train them so they never go poopy in the potty

Sometimes. If the Tamagotchi has only 1 full hunger heart before it poops, it will beep when it eventually does it's business. You see, pooping, for some reason makes your pet hungry. So yes, mine does beep sometimes when it poops, but it beeps more about being hungry than needing the toilet! :ph34r:

Actually, it beeps before it 'poops' when it's successfully 'potty trained'. To 'potty train' it, you just put it on the toilet when it's right about to go(you'll see lines to indicate that) during it's infant and childhood stages. Hope this helps!

~Tamagod

EDIT: I'm not positive that it works like that on the Connexion's, but I'm pretty sure it does. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it beeps before it 'poops' when it's successfully 'potty trained'. To 'potty train' it, you just put it on the toilet when it's right about to go(you'll see lines to indicate that) during it's infant and childhood stages. Hope this helps!
~Tamagod

EDIT: I'm not positive that it works like that on the Connexion's, but I'm pretty sure it does. :wacko:
oh my gosh!!! i never knew this!!!!! *feels dumb*

hey i have a question... sorta OT but i just thought of it, if you reset it, you lose all the items in the shop, and all the points right?

Actually, it beeps before it 'poops' when it's successfully 'potty trained'.  To 'potty train' it, you just put it on the toilet when it's right about to go(you'll see lines to indicate that) during it's infant and childhood stages.  Hope this helps!
~Tamagod

EDIT:  I'm not positive that it works like that on the Connexion's, but I'm pretty sure it does.  :angry:
You can NEVER EVER ptty train your tamagotchi BanDai Proved THIS!!

This is my carecter ;) it may (if im lucky evolve into) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back