My tamagotchi stopped beeping.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey tamagotchi owners, so I recently got a tamagotchi yesterday (all I know is that it is a gen 2 galaxy,) and recently when I play with it for about an hour, it dosent beep anymore and I don’t know why? It’s not hungry, no need to play with it, not sick or anything, I’ve waited for an HOUR waiting for it to beep but it’s not, is it normal? Or do I just wait.. I got it from Amazon and I’m scared it’s fake. Please help! I’ve also reseted it TWICE. but it’s the same thing, after an hour of playing with it the stats stay the same, (for example the happy bar has been staying at 4 hearts for an hour) I don’t know what to do or if my tamagotchi is fake/broken. Please advise if it’s normal or if I need to get a new one, thanks!!

A Tamagotchi only beeps when it needs something. So when its hunger or happy hearts completely drop, it will beep for more. It will also beep when it is ready to go to sleep; sometimes it will beep for no reason (with hearts filled) and needs to be disciplined. But also sometimes it will beep and have its back turned to you and will need to be praised. Even if it beeps for discipline and it still has at least 1 heart or many hearts still filled, it will require it. Discipline and Praising also affect a bar that has to do with what your Tamagotchi will turn into. As a Tamagotchi gets older, its hearts drop slower, so it will beep less. But the older it gets the quicker the hearts deplete until you cannot keep up with it, and it will eventually die.

Thanks but it doesn’t help, (not tryna be rude lol’) the thing is the hearts never went down after an hour, that’s why there were no beeps. I don’t know if that’s supposed to be normal because I thought that to care for a tamogatchi it beeps every few minutes, my tamagotchi pet is only 1 year old and I tried disciplining her but she hasnt done anything wrong. (yet) and the bar never went up, I’m thinking of just buying a new tamagotchi, i don’t know if just because my tamagotchi pet is 1 year old that the hearts don’t drop for over an HOUR. Thanks for tryna help tho @Everly

Thanks but it doesn’t help, (not tryna be rude lol’) the thing is the hearts never went down after an hour, that’s why there were no beeps. I don’t know if that’s supposed to be normal because I thought that to care for a tamogatchi it beeps every few minutes, my tamagotchi pet is only 1 year old and I tried disciplining her but she hasnt done anything wrong. (yet) and the bar never went up, I’m thinking of just buying a new tamagotchi, i don’t know if just because my tamagotchi pet is 1 year old that the hearts don’t drop for over an HOUR. Thanks for tryna help tho @Everly

That is what I said in my explanation. The older they get the slower their hearts deplete. But once they become fully grown, over time they will start depleting quicker and quicker. You can go for awhile without hearing your Tamagotchi beep, especially as they get older. You can sometimes go all day without hearing them beep. Tamagotchi's are about patience.

here you go (sorry if it’s not clear or camera quality is bad, my hands shake a lot loool)

Attachments

• 07C2E47C-8D7E-4C32-AD01-92441AE5FABD.jpeg
    07C2E47C-8D7E-4C32-AD01-92441AE5FABD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • D423579C-8AD2-418A-AED3-13F59B5620C7.jpeg
    D423579C-8AD2-418A-AED3-13F59B5620C7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, that's one of the re-releases of the P1's and P2's. But I should also say as well, that there is nothing wrong with knockoffs and imitators. But I do understand the desire to make sure you have what you were promised it was upon purchase.

But I do hope you have fun with yours, getting the different characters can be fun and challenging.

Latest posts

Back