My tamagotchi turned into a....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkstar1

Reaction score
My hinotamatchi just turned into a Togotchi.Is that a good tamagotchi?

:mellow: :mellow: There is no such thing as a good or bad tamagotchi, it is how you train it and the skill points that matter. So if you discipline it well, it will be a good tamagotchi! :mellow: :eek:

Well my tama has7 training 6 intellegince 42 star and 17 flower points

Edit:And 45 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
you are doing well. keep it up!

:furawatchi: hope i helped, cecib :furawatchi:

I don't refer to tamagotchis as a 'good' character I take them as a well known character

Yeah he is a cute tamagotchi! ;)

P.S. He was 99 lbs and I opened a chest that turned him into a baby for like 5 seconds and I checked his weight again and it was 45.

[SIZE=7pt]IT doesn't matter what Tama you get, as long as you Discipline it well, and keep its Intelligence/Skill (or whatever points it is) Points up and Train it well, your Tama will turn out a good well behaved companion! :angry: :angry:[/SIZE]

Hope I helped! ;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Well to start with,

• There's No such thing as a good Tama
  • and a Bad Tama

If you been By smart wise, then its pretty good, not the britghtest in the sky!

Hope I helped,

~TP~ :lol:

My hinotamatchi just turned into a Togotchi.Is that a good tamagotchi?
[SIZE=14pt]I think that Hawkstar1 is referring to "Universal" characters. If that is the case, Hawkstar1, your Tama is fine. Togetchi is a male adult character in the Meme family group. I personally think that he is cute. You seem to be taking good care of your Tama. That's great![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back