My Tamagotchi V. 4.5 suddenly...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel_Gotchi

Reaction score
Oh no! I don't know what has happened! I was just playing on my Version 4.5 Tamagotchi when it suddenly turned off! You know how a T.V. turns off, there is this long line, and then it blacks out? That's what happened to my Tamagotchi! I resetted it, and checked the battery but it kept happening again and again!!! What do I do????

And after I resetted it...my tamagotchi gained 33 more pounds!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The battery is probably almost dead.

Try taking the battery out maybe one or two more times, and if that's no good, I suggest you get a new battery.

Ya. Sometime it may happen to a brand new tamagotchi as the battery when the factory place inside maybe is already about to flat.....so u try a new battery...if still occurs then there is something wrong with the tamagotchi......

Just for yr info...when taking out the battery dun use sharp objects...cos i try to take 2 of my tamagotchi battery out with the screw driver and i think it hit the plate inside and is goes wrong with 1 battery use only for 3 days....so be careful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back