My Tamagotchi V1 and V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama+2=MoreFun!

Reaction score
So....so far my tamas are on gen 2 and there both young mimitchis. Right now there both taking baths before bedtime...awwww :furawatchi: . The v2 is named Shiro and the v1 is named Eva. Im trying to get Eva to be good friends with my friends tamagotchi named Miko so when there older they will be partners. But so far they are just buddys. On the other hand Shiro is good friends with my sisters hintomatchi already. Tomorrow Shiro and Mac (the hintomatchi) will become adults. I cant wait! Checked on them and there all full hearts and at the apropriate weight (21 and 20 pound). I bring them both to school everyday as my other friends do. I will report back tomorrow to say what new happnes....Im hoping Shiro will be a mimitchi! :(

Awww, I made Shiro play with the bear and it was happy! I was almost sure it wouldnt like it! Well now there both asleep and Shiro is sleeping with the bear. Oh and also can someone PM me on this question?, when do they become adults year 3 or 4?

Today not much happened. they should be adults tomorrow and I cant wait! I did get Eva to like miko 4 smileys though :D . Thats pretty mych all about my tamas for now...tomorrow will be exciteing though.... :mellow:

Yay! Today Shiro will be an adult :gozarutchi: ! Thats all thats new so far soo....Ill be back once she evoles ~weeeeeeee!~

Oh cool, Shiro wasnt a mimitchi but she is a marumimitchi! :lol: Did I take good care of it ?_? can someone PM me the answer? Well ayways now Im just waiting for Eva to evolve....mimitchi? xD

Latest posts

Back