My Tamagotchi V2 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kusatchi37

Reaction score
Ok. I am making my first log. There might not be any pictures. There might be. I don't know yet. Well, on to the log!

G1: ERNIE: Puchitchi->Marutchi->Oniontchi->Kusatchi (married Ginjirotchi)

My Tamagotchi is a V2. He is a Kusactchi named Ernie. Yesterday, he was married to a Ginjirotchi. The couple had a baby girl that I will name Blue. Right now, Ernie and Blue are doing the usual thing-- doing their animations on the bottom of the screen. Today, Ernie won 4 of the rounds on Bump. I was surprised because he was only 37 pounds!

Last edited by a moderator:
G1: ERNIE: Puchitchi->Marutchi->Oniontchi->Kusatchi

G2: BLUE: Shiropuchitchi->Kinakomotchi

Stats:

Name: BLUE

Weight: 10 LB

Hungry: 4 out of 4

Happy: 4 out of 4

Training: |||

Last night, Ernie sadly left Blue behind. In the morning, I woke up to see Blue crying. I officially named her, and after an hour of care, she evolved into a Kinakomotchi! I have gotten one of those before. At the moment, Blue is rolling across the screen.

G1: ERNIE: Puchitchi->Marutchi->Oniontchi->Kusatchi (married Ginjirotchi)

G2: BLUE: Shiropuchitchi->Kinakomotchi->Hinatchi

Stats:

Name: BLUE

Weight: 24 LB

Hungry: 4 out of 4

Happy: 3 out of 4

Training: ||||

Today, Blue evolved into a Hinatchi! I have never gotten one before. She is asleep right now with a poop next to her bed. I didn't clean it up because I was in my living room. Blue was in my kitchen. That's pretty much it.

Latest posts

Back