My Tamagotchi V4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Mimitchi-

Reaction score
Yay! My tamagitchi V4 is finally here! About 10 minutes ago I just opened it and it's a boy. I didn't know that so I named him A. :)

So, right now these are his stats:

Happy: all four

Hungry: all four

Training: { }

Pencil: 4

Star:5

Flower:1

Pounds: 9lb

Okay, well now I wanna go check out Tamatalk, to get loads of points and maybe some items and more stuff! So when I'm done I'll tell you guys what I got and how it was. Bye for now!

Ok, I just got back from Tama town and now A is sleeping. :D

I got two waffles, two fried chickens, a passport, one crepes, one chocolate bar, two candy, and one lollipop. :) I also got 1100 points. Anyways, a little later I'm going to log on again and go to tamatalk.

Aww, he just woke up! :)

I'm going to play a few more games of jumprope and feed him.

I'm going to punch in the V4 shop codes now and connect with my sisters tamagitchi V4 now, itll take a while. :) Having a V4 is so much fun!

Hey I'm back from a while and I'm here to tell you that A got his first mail! Yipee! It was a fourtune cookie from the king. :huh:

I really hope that he can go to preschool soon!

Oh wow yay I got a mail [!] I went to preschool yay and theyre so cute when they dance. :huh:

Anyways, since there's nothing else going on I'll post stats.

My V4

Happy: {♥♥♥♥}

Hunger:{♥♥♥♥}

Pencil: 11

Star:11

Flower:4

Class/School:preschool

Pounds:13

Kind:Mohawk dude

Type:Toddler

Ok so I played Mimic a few times and I'm getting pretty good.

I'm wanting to get more mail.. I love mail and stuff lol...

Also I really don't want to get the burgler, because I have 5,000 GP. I wish there was this bank thing that could keep your points safe! :D

Anyways I really think that the V4s are awesome! Feel free to comment!

Oh yeah, and also the king came and gave me 400 points. ;) -_- :D

So now I have 5580 GP, and I'm planning to get more! *greedy*

You can check out my blog here:

https://www.blogagotchi.com/tamalife2/

Or you can click the link in my signature, it's the same thing. :D

I'd also love it if you commented here or on my blog! Whho, I got 150 posts! xD Sorry, I'm very very random. I'm getting pretty good at Mimic, and I love the V4! If you were to get one I'd say it is SO WORTH IT!

So, you should try to get one if you haven't yet. :angry:

OMG, I'm soooo sorry for not posting! Anyways A had a baby, it's a boy, he got it from the matchmaker, and then the baby boy (which I named Timmy) turned into a Mitzutamachi. It then got a [!] mail and went to preschool. The next day, he turned into a Hinotamachi! He's on fire! ;)

He got a [!] mail, said goodbye to his preschool teacher then I chose Ms. Flower. Now I brought him to school and he got sick so I cured him. Now he is asleep, how cute! ;)

Aww so I figured out the time was wrong, I set it right and he woke up again.

I played dance once, earned 0 points, and played flag once, earned 250 points. Right now I wanna get tons and tons of points so I'mg oing to go on Tamatown.com. I'll post back here when I'm back!

PS. Visit scruffy please!

I'm back from tamatown! I got 4100 gotchi points and a passport, which I didn't want to get. :lol:

Oh so it looks like he lost two happy hearts! Well I'm going to fill them up right now so this will only take a minute, I will only be playing jumprope

So I got 20 jumps and all his hearts are full. Let me post some stats!

Name: Timmy

Type: Teen

Happy: {♥♥♥♥}

Hungry: {♥♥♥♥}

Training: {| }

Pencil: 18

Star: 7

Flower: 15

Weight: 17lbs

Gen: 2G

Well now I'm off to dinner so bye for now! ^_^ :mimitchi: ^_^ :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :eek:

My lesson learned: NEVER BRING MY TAMAGOTCHI TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!

Wanna know why?

Well, I just got off the bus from school and I saw that my tamagotchi died. :D :) B)

I am so sad! :huh:

Ok, so I'm here and so Timmy turned into a Young Memetchi. Yay! He might turn into a memetchi, I've never gotten one yet! :) I've gotten two mametchis at the same time, but I'm changing the subject now.

Anyways, I've been taking care of my little sister's version four tamagotchi so I'll just post about hers.

So her tamagotchi's name is Jane, shes a girl, and here is their stats. Oh, wait Timmy just pooped! I'll clean it up.

Ok, all cleaned up! So here is their stats: :)

Name: Timmy

Weight:22lb

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {| }

Pencil: 15

Star: 16

Flower: 10

Gen: 1G

Oh, great now Timmy just lost one happy and hungry heart. Be right back! ^_^

So I fed him a scone and played jumprope with him.

Feel free to post comments! :)

P.S: About my blogagotchi account, (tamalife2) blogagotchi isn't working fpr me right now, so I won't be posting on there for a few days. :ph34r: Anyways, I'll post more if anything else happens.

Latest posts

Back