My Tamagotchi Version 3 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0

Reaction score
Hi! Today I am starting my log. I will write about my Tamagotchi Version 3 so make sure you keep checking back because there will be alot of posts! I will write in blue for this log. Lol, anyway I have just reset my V3 so I need to wait for it to hatch!

...................................................................................................................................

*HATCH*

Yes! It hatched! Let's see what gender it is.

...................................................................................................................................

It's a...GIRL! Yey! I am so happy! What shall I call it?

I know! LOLA! Yes, that's perfect! Oops, looks like she's hungry AND unhappy ( :( ), I'd better play with her and feed her!

I gave her 4 cereals and an apple. Her hungry hearts are full but I need to do something about her happy...I'll play a game with her! Let's see, Lola's only a baby, so the only game she has is Get. I'll play that with her.

Back! Wow! Lola is really good at the game Get! She won the whole thing (by catching 100 notes) and she won 150p! I am so proud of her. :)

She's just dancing at the moment, I guess now would be a good time to post her stats:

Name: Lola

Hungry: **** out of ****

Happy: **** out of ****

Training: out of *********

Generation: 1G

Weight: 9LBS

Username: BETH

Whenever Lola would like to speak, her text will be in red. :)

Hello everyone! It's me, Lola! Wow, that game of Get was fun, I wonder when I can play again...? Anyway, Beth (my owner), says I am only a baby, and will evolve soon. What the? What does evolve mean? I asked her, but she said I will find out in an hour. I'm excited, but kinda scared. Will something bad happen? I suppose not, otherwise I am sure Beth would've told me. Well, my back is aching from leaning out of my Tamagotchi to type this thing lol (Beth told me that means 'laugh out loud' teehee :( ) so I think I am gonna rest for a bit now, speak soon! Bye! :D

P.S. I love this red writing! It's groovy! :D

Aww! She's so cute, my baby lol. She has just done a poo so I cleaned it up and fed her another bowl of cereal. Anyway I'll write another entry soon, bye bye! :D

P.S. I would really appricaite if you would not post in my log, but to PM me about it, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just played some more games of Get with Lola! Yey! Lol. :)

She has just began taking a nap, sleep tight my baby!

Aww, my little Lola was crying! I praised her, and she was much better. :) She now has one training point. Yey *claps*! :(

Here are her stats, recent and up to date:

Training: * out of *********

Weight: 10 LBS

There ya go! :)

Great news everyone! My little Lola evolved! Aww, she looks really cute! She is a child now and her character is a Mizutamatchi. :)

Hi again! Yey! I have suddenly changed! It was really weird at first, and I felt a warm, tingly feeling inside me. Then, I looked in the mirror, and saw that I had completely changed! It was so cool! So that's what Beth meant by evolve. I learnt something new! Lol, I need to go now, I'm feeling a little hungry, and Beth needs to feed me. See ya! :)

Well, like Lola said, I need to feed her. I think I'll give her some bread...lol. :(

Lola seems bored, so I'll take her to Tama Town! She's been asking me for ages what it is, but I have kept it as a surprise. :rolleyes: I'll brb...

Back! Wow, I won a lot of things for Lola! She tryed to play the claw game, but she couldn't really reach the button. Aww, she's so cute. :)

Hi everyone! It's me, Lola! I have just came back from Tama Town and I have had the best time! They should call it Tama Heaven, heehee! Anyway, Beth won me a lot of things, I am so grateful! She is the best, I don't know what I'd do without her... :) . I just asked her if I could play some Get, and she said yes! I need to go, it's Get time, yey! See ya! :)

Aww, lol I love her. :) I will definately take great care of her! I need to play some Get with her, I'll write soon! Bye! :)

Today Lola woke me up, she was beeping because she had a headache. Aww, I'm so sorry my little Lola! I needed my rest because I want more energy to play with you!

That's ok. :p

Thanks, I feel so bad! :(

Don't feel bad, it's ok, Tamagotchi get them quite often and usually it's because we are thinking. :(

Ok, thanks Lola. ;) Anway, I think I'll take Lola to Tama Town again today! She really loves that place...don't you Lola?

Yes! It is awesome! I love the shops, well, I love shopping so I guess shops is a neccesity! Lol, thank you Beth!

Your welcome! I really don't mind. :) I'll see you all later!

Yup, see ya!

I just fed Lola some cereal as she was hungry. She is fine now, and is dancing around the screen like normal. :wub: I guess now would be a good time to post her stats:

Training: *** out of *********

Weight: 11 LBS

There ya go!

See ya! :D

Lola seems bored, so I shall play some Get with her, her favourite game! Lol, she will be happy. :wub:

I wonder when Lola will evolve into a teenager...please PM me if you know!

Thanks and I'll write again soon!

Well, I played a few more games of Get with Lola, and she became the champion on EVERY single one of them! I am so proud of her. :( She bought a few things from the shop, so I think she wants to tell you about them!

Hi again! Yeah, I bought 2 things from the shop just now! They are a basketball and a pair of sunglasses! They are so cool, the basketball is really fun to play with, and the sunglasses look so funky! Too bad I can't wear them yet though, Beth says I'll be able to wear them when I'm an adult, aww, that's ages away! Ahh well, I guess I can wait, lol. Most of my Gotchi Points are gone now, but I still have some left! Well, I'm gonna go play with my basketball now, see ya!

Aww, lol yup her Gotchi Points went down. :(

Lola is fine now, and is dancing around the screen like normal. I guess now would be a good time to post her stats:

Training: *** out of *********

Weight: 12 LBS

There ya go!

See ya!

Yey! :( Yey, yey, yey, yey, yey, yey! :( Lola just evolved into a teenager right this very second! :furawatchi: Let's see what she is...

She's a Nikatchi! Aww, I'm so happy for her!

Hi! It's me, Lola, the new and improved Nikatchi! Lol, I look so cool! I love it when I evolve! I'm all grown up now, (well almost!) and I feel great! Yey!

Lol, as you can see Lola is very excited!

Yup, I love my new look! :huh:

Lol, I'm glad ya do! Anyway I think you got some new games Lola!

Really? Wow lemme see what it is!

Yes, Beth! You are right! I did, and I got 2 new games, and they are called Flag and Heading. The sound cool, we'll have to play them!

Yup, we can do in a minute if you want! We need to go to play but we will write again soon! Bye!

Bye!

I just found some Tamagotchi Version 3 shop codes on the internet and entered them into my Tamagotchi, now Lola has all this cool stuff! Yey! :blink:

Lol, that's all for now, but I'll keep you updated! :angry:

wow looks like she' just evolved! sorry i haven't posted in ahwile. she is... a voiletchi! aww she's doing a DIFFERENT DANCE, NOW THAT SHE IS AN ADULT!

Latest posts

Back